Chapter 20

Andrea POV

"What do you mean 'She's back'?" Daniel asked as he quote the word she's back. I look at them, confused.

"Who's back?" I asked.

Daniel shush me, "Don't interfere the adults talking." he said. I quirk my eyebrow at him, "Are you saying I'm not an adult?" I accused.

"Shut up! I don't have time for you guys to bickering." Ashton snapped.

Dan and I shut our mouth. Ashton sigh and sat down on the couch, "Avery's here. She moved here. And she want us to get back together." he told us.

"What?!" Dan screamed.

I winced from how loud his voice was. Avery is Ashton's ex girlfriend back when we were in Washington. They broke up cause Avery cheated on him but Avery didn't want that. "So what are you gonna do about it?" I asked.

He shrug, "I don't know Andy. What do you think I should do?"

"Ignore her?" I suggest.

"Geez Andrea. That so easy. I would ignore her if she didn't go Cray Cray at me." Ashton snapped.

I rolled my eyes and put my hands up, "At least your Kay kay don't go Cray Cray." I joked. He huffed and crossed his arms, grumbling.

"How about you ask her what she want?" Dan suggested.

Ashton throw his hands in the air, "If it could end well, I will. But you know Avery."

Dan shrug, "Well you're doomed buddy. You are so doom."

"Really? I have no idea." he snapped. I chuckle, "Alright you guys talk while I go meet up with Jessie." I said and got up.

I grabbed my jacket from the closet by the front door and went out of the house but not before hearing Ashton cursing Daniel. I got in my car and drive off to the mall.

In about half and hour later, I've parked the car at the parking lot and got out of the car and lock it.

I make my way inside and walk around the mall searching for Jessie. I spot her just outside the Victoria secrets shop, flirting with some guy. I internally groaned and make my way there.

"Hi Jess." I greeted when I reached her.

She glare at me for a moment before turning back at the guy. "Sorry, this is my friend Andrea. Andrea this is Jace." she introduced but barely glance over at me.

Seriously? You called me and now you're giving me bitchy mood? Well fuck off.

I sigh, "I'm going to be at the bookstore." I told her. She waved her hand in dismissive. I rolled my eyes and turn around, going to the bookstore that I saw a couple of minute ago when I got in here.

I go through the racks of Teen fiction. A lot of good books is released this month. I wish I bring extra money. I read the back of the book of The Fault In Our Stars and really had the urge to buy it. But then, I won't have money for lunch. I groaned and put back the book.

"Where have you been?"

I look to the side and see a fuming Jessie. "Uhh bookstore?" I answered unsure. She rolled her eyes, "You could've told me." she snapped.

I gape at her, "Are you shitting me right now? I told you I'm gonna be here and you wave you hand dismissive." I defended.

She scoff, "I was talking to Jace. I have two ears okay?"

"Well, I guess I'm done for the day." I stated and side stepping her, wanting to get out of here.

"Ya go ahead! Go to that slut friend of yours, Maddison!" she shouted. I stop dead in my tracks and turn around slowly.