Chapter 28

Ashton POV

"Dude what the fuck just happened?" Daniel asked. I touched my jaw where it stink a little. "Damn she throw a very good punch." I muttered.

Daniel grumbled and grabbed my arm, dragging me away when I still trying to let everything sink in. "You're driving us back home and you're going to tell me what the fuck is going on." He told me.

I grunted and unlock the car and got inside. I start the engine and drive back home to my house. The drive back to car, I had to tune out Dan who's been babbling about how it was my fault that Alli hate him or what so ever.

The minute I parked at my driveway, I got out and slammed the front door opened almost breaking it.

"Hunter! Jack!" I called out.

I knew they weren't in school. Hunter take online classes while Jack is a dropout high school for beating up some guy during school hours. They walk down the steps yawning and stretching and look at the two of us.

"What happened?" Hunter asked.

"What happened exactly last night?" I asked. I don't remember anything, well not really, I remember a little bit but it's blurry. I was too drunk to remember.

Hunter and Jack sat across from us. "You kissed a girl, no more like making out with a girl and Maddi saw you. You said something like you date her just to get in her pants. And then bam you get the rest." Jack babbled, still sleepy.

Daniel look at me wide eyes. "You did what now?"

I groaned, "I had to." I said as I rubbed my face. Daniel quirk his eyebrow, "Why?" he demanded.

"I just had to okay! This mafia thing can put her in dangerous, I don't want that!" I snapped.

His feature softened. "But they all know she had a huge effect on you." he told me softly.

I look up shocked. "How?"

He ran his fingers through his hair. "Well, Avery knows about her and so she told them. And well, they had their eyes sight set on her." he said.

"How do you know this?" Jack asked suspiciously.

He sigh, "Boss makes me go undercover. In other words, I sort of working for them at the moment." he said. "And obviously I didn't really do a good job at it." he added.

Hunter and Jack look at me, "Well fuck! This is so fucked up!" Jack exclaimed and hold his head.

I glare at him, "You got that right! How am I suppose to keep her safe when she's probably hating me right now!" I snapped.

"You explain it to her?" Hunter suggested.

I smack his head. "She'll be scared of me you smartass."

He groaned, "I'm just suggesting. No need to get your panties in a twist." he grumbled. Dan look at him weirdly. "Dude, you're just like a girl." he stated, smirking.

Hunter rolled his eyes, "Well excuse me cause I've been accompany mum and she's been watching chick flick movies." He said, shuddering. "Its not that bad though." I mumbled quietly but none of them heard me.

"Okay I don't know how you gonna do it, but you gotta fix this thing between you and Maddi." Jack said.

"Said the one who make me break up with her at the first place!" I retorted.

He huffed, "I thought it was a good idea and now you have to fix this shit." he shot back.

I rolled my eyes and glare at him. "And how am I suppose to do that Jack? Just go up to her and be like 'look, what I did at the party is to protect you but I thought wrong. I'm sorry'" I mocked. Dan snorted, "That's what all guys would say when they were caught being cheated."