Chapter 30

Maddison POV

I sigh as I look around. My cheeks are bruised up and my stomach is burning up. I clutch my stomach, trying to hold in the pain.

God, I just had my period and stomach cramp last week.

The door to my room slammed opened and the guy I've learned his name, Richard, walked in. He gave me a sinister smile as he sat on a chair across from me. I was on a bed which is really not comfortable.

"So darling, tell me. What did you know about Ashton boy?" He asked as he folded his hands together.

I shook my head, "I don't know." I answered. He frowned and his eyes held rage but I know he tried to keep himself calm. "Don't lie Maddi, it's not good."

"I really don't know. I thought he was just a bad boy. A school bad boy or something. I never knew he was in a gang until now." I cried out. He throw dagger at me before stood up and slap me hard across the face.

I whimper and move away from him which anger him more. He yanked me by my hair making me yelp in pain. "Don't you run away from me when I'm not finish." he hissed.

I shrink back down in fear. He let go causing me to hit the wall just behind the bed. I held in my cries of pain cause the last time I cried out, he gave me a punch in my stomach. He sat down and smirk at me.

"I've heard you're a virgin."

My eyes went wide, "Please don't." I begged at him as I tried to shrink away from him further.

He laugh, a sinister laugh that is enough to scare you. "Now now, as much as I want to do it, my schedule is tight. I just came to check on you. And I'll see you soon" he said and came closer to me. I look away and he whispered in my ear, "Then we can have our own fun."

He pull away and laugh at me before walking out of the room, leaving me scared to death on the bed.

Ashton, please come and get me please.

I groaned for the past few hours, I'm hungry and I'm in need of the bathroom. I stood up and walk towards the door, knocking on it. "Hey is anybody there?" I shouted.

"I really need the bathroom right now!" I called out.

I bang on the door couple of time before just giving up and walk back to the bed. I sigh as I look around, feeling so bored and dirty cause I've haven't shower. I rest my chin on my palm wondering what they will do to me.

Is dad okay?

Are Alli and Nate okay?

Just then I remembered my phone in the back of my pocket. I quickly take it out and dial the first contact name there is. The line ring for three times before they answer.

"Maddi?"

"Ashton?" I whispered. Then mentally slap my forehead, "Ash, help me. Alli and Nate has been kidnapped. I'm scared. Please help me." I sobbed.

"Maddi? Maddi listen, I'll come for you. Do you happened to know where you are?" he asked quickly.

I shook my head then realise he couldn't see me. "No, I don't know."

"Its okay, I'll figure some-" he said but the phone is snatch away from me.

I look up and Richard stood there, fuming. "Stupid girl." he said and throw the phone away. He pushed me back on the bed and climb on top of me.

I scream and wriggle, trying to escape. "Don't! Please don't!" I begged. He kiss my neck and suck on my skin. He pull back and grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at him.