~Shouto Todoroki Personality~

Shouto Todoroki- How I'll be writing him in 'Mishaps & Strawberry Milk'

       I wanted to elaborate on this before people start to think, 'Todoroki is too O.O.C this!' In 'Mishaps' I'll be showing more of his arrogant side, than his more cold and distant side.
      Todoroki is arrogant! He was raised by his father who called him his 'perfect tool', as well as his classmates deeming him the 'most handsome boy in class'. As well as this, it is more prominently revealed in the sports festival and in his final exam.
        In the sports festival when he declares war on Deku, he states, 'Objectively speaking...I'm stronger than you, more capable' While during his final exam, he doesn't talk to Momo about a plan. He starts to shout his idea, believing it was foolproof and that Momo would blindly follow it.
      (Name) is first introduced to Todoroki after the Stain Arc, so he's more open and friendly with everyone, though he is still quiet. I believe he still struggles with his arrogant nature, though it isn't as noticeable.
      The big reason why I'm writing him like that is because...most Todoroki x Readers start off with him hating the reader, for whatever reason or he's engaged to them. I wanted to do a different take, with him being curious by the reader because she doesn't kiss up to him. (And well, cause apparently she's a murderous beast) I also want to show that Todoroki is a lot more rounded as a character than you think!