~Side Story: Bad Endings~

Just some depressing Headcannons my wife made cherryblossomsamurai and a few of mine. Some of these are cannon~
Louise is the reader's cannon name.

~ Due to all the convictions put against her, Louise becomes more reclusive, it gets worse when they move to dorms, if someone is downstairs and she's hungry she won't eat until their gone. She'll close herself off so she doesn't have to be face to face with the people who consider her their worst enemy.  
      Mina doesn't make it better by spreading insults and gossip about Louise. Soon it gets to the point where Louise only leaves her room to go to class and even then it's like she's not all there. She'll put her head down and try to make herself smaller, so no one bothers her. Soon the class just starts to forget about her.

~ Louise is completely against having children. She dislikes them, and fears that type of responsibility.
Todoroki, on the other hand, wishes to have kids and be a father that he wanted and needed.
      If Louise ever has a kid, she distances herself from them. Todoroki sees this and becomes heartbroken. He's reliving what happened to his mother all over again. Todoroki completely crumbles when he hears Louise crying and stating the child was the worst mistake of her life. That is when Todoroki leaves with the child; though he regrets what happened to their relationship, his child is his top priority.

~ Kirishima used to doubt Louise's innocence before the whole mall fiasco. It didn't help that Mina, Kaminari, Sero, and Bakugou told him to drop Louise, because she was a horrible criminal.

~ Louise was forbidden to attend Tanaka's funeral, and she isn't allowed to visit his grave. If she goes even close to the graveyard, her tracker gives her a controlled shock.

~ In middle school Mina often spread rumors about Louise. Telling other students that she hated them, etc. That is why Louise had so little friends in middle school.

~ Louise can't stand looking into a mirror because she'll feel like a failure. Previously, Louise hated her skin color because people would call her a demon. At one point Louise tries to alter her body with her quirk, and attempts to keep it in position. She ultimately fails, because of her quirk's drawback.

~ Abelard, before he graduated high school, would emotionally abuse Louise. Not the kind of bullying that a normal sibling would do. He would often demeanor her, and was nonchalant about anything bad that happened to her.
      Louise promised herself, that after high school, she will never talk to her brother again. She does not, and will not, ever feel any positive emotion towards him.