MISSION THREE: THE FINALE

"what the hell are you waiting for then? let's go to your car!" i say excitedly, rushing to the driveway as matt follows. i didn't expect for us to do this tonight but here we are.

we hop inside his car and he quickly drives over to, wesley's, for the last time. "you excited?" he asks, tapping on the steering wheel.

i lean back, "excited to put a mousetrap on his dick? hell yeah i am."

matt, keeps one hand on the wheel, and uses the other to reach into the backseat. he takes out a bat and hands it to me, "what's this for?" i look at it confused.

"you're gonna trash his car." he goes back to focusing on the road.

i stare down at the bat in my hands, "wow, you really did come prepared."

he shrugs, "i've been waiting for this moment."

i gasp, "we should shave off his eyebrows too."

he grins, "look in the bag that's behind my seat." he instructs. i pull out a plastic grocery bag from behind his seat, and inside is a pack of razors.

this shit is gonna be good.

after a little more of driving around, we finally pull up at wesley's house.

"i'll get the stuff, i'll meet you by his window." he ejects the key, turning off his car, and starts to gather all the supplies that we're gonna be using.

i nod my head, and run over to wesley's window. of course it's unlocked so i slide it up quietly enough for him not to wake up. i hear, matt, running through this grass with a bag in his hands. he digs through it, and pulls out a razor.

"first, shave off his eyebrows then you can set up the mousetrap." he whispers, giving me the razor. i nod and he helps me climb through the window.

once i'm in, i get straight to it. i go over to, wesley, who's snoring and looks like he's peacefully sleeping. not for long though. i grab a half empty water bottle off his floor, and pour a bit on his right eyebrow, just to make it a little easier for me to shave off.

about five minutes later, i'm finally done with both eyebrows and he looks horrible.

matt, comes over and looks at the finished product, "he looks like he had a meltdown and decided to shave off his eyebrows," he laughs softly, "that's cool."

"what's next?" i ask.

he carefully gives me the mousetrap, "this."

"do i like, lift his-"

he sighs, "okay, nevermind. i'll do it."

he sets up the trap and cautiously tries to put it near, wesley's, peewee. matt, stops himself, "everlee, i almost touched his ding dong." he sounds grossed out.

"i'll do it then." i walk towards him.

"i'm not gonna let you near that stinky ass noodle of his." he nudges me back, and again attempts to place the trap correctly. he finally does, and he looks at me excitedly.

"now, we gotta wait until he moves around for it to activate." he says, and we wait around the window, ready to leave any second.

a couple minutes later, we finally hear him move around in his bed. all of a sudden, we hear a loud snap and wesley screaming.

ouch, and it looks like it hurts.

"hurry, let's go fuck up his car." he whispers, and we rush out the window as we hear wesley scream in pain. pretty sure he won't try to chase us, he's too busy trying to get some damn mousetrap off his schlong.

i rush over to wesley's car, and matt passes me the bat. he steps back, "go ahead." i don't hesitate, and smash it against the window a couple of times. it took a while for some glass to finally come flying out, but i eventually did it.

i go for the car door, but fail at making any damage, "what's this shit made of? fucking bricks?" i say frustrated.

matt, kinda got tired of seeing me struggle, so he went ahead and did it for me. he destroyed the majority of the windows, and did actually fuck up the car.

we hear someone unlock the front door, so we quickly pick up our things and run to, matt's, car. it's the guy in the boxers again. he runs across the lawn trying to chase us until, matt, starts up the car and drives away in a hurry.

doing this for the third time with him makes me think of how far our friendship has come. from the first time we met to the time i shaved wesley's hair off. i don't know, this is all just so crazy to me. i've had so much fun with him these past months, that i want to go through all of it again. well, except the bad moments.

"everlee, you good?" matt, looks at me concerned while he drives down the road, "you've been staring at me for the past minute."

i didn't even realize that i was staring at him. fuck.

i snap myself out of my thoughts, "yeah,'i'm good."

"so, how do you feel now?"

i sit up, "it's a little fucked up to say, but i feel fucking great."

"he's probably gonna walk all weird now," matt looks like he's thinking about something, "no eyebrows, fucked up car, and a swollen dick? wow, we're some assholes." he laughs.

i laugh along with him, and i look down at his wrist where his bracelet is. i'm still pretty speechless about it.

"are you really that fascinated over it?" he glances at his bracelet.

i sit up, "i am."

"well, you better not lose yours." he tells me while i nod.

"don't lose yours either." i say.

"trust me, i won't. i'm never even gonna take it off."

a/n:
ur bitches birthday is tomorrow 😔🤟🏼
i can't wait for my grandpa to tell me "happy halloween" instead of happy birthday as a joke sksksk