Chapter 2

Saturday afternoon

"Big brother where are we going?" Izzy asked annoyed.

Alec rolled his eyes "You'll see when we get there"

Izzy sighed "Whatever...Are we at least almost there?"

"Yes we're almost there, just stop asking questions!" Alec said annoyed.

Izzy raised her hands up "Okay! Okay!" They both continued walking.

(Skips boring walk)

They were now in front of the destination. Izzy's eyes went wide as she smiled at Alec "My big brother is going to propose! Ahhhhhhhh!"

She then hugged him and laughed happily, pulling away.

Alec grinned slightly "Yeah, I remember that conversation that I had with you...and then with mom...I remember what you both said to me..."

Flashback...

Isabelle: Big brother...You and Magnus have been together for 11 years now...I think it's honestly time to seal the deal!

Maryse: My boy, marriage is something you have to be ready for. As your mother, all I can tell you is that when you're ready...you'll know.

End of Flashback...

Alec smiled "I guess, ever since that day...I've been thinking. I mean Magnus and I have been together for 11 years now...and Im ready to take this relationship into Marriage...I just hope Magnus is"

Izzy sighed comfortably "Trust me...Magnus is ready. He's been ready probably since college"

They both shared a laugh before walking into the jewelry store. Alec looked around and grinned "Looks the same as it did 10 years ago"

He started walking around with Izzy next to him as they checked out certain things.

"Alec?"

He looked up to see a familiar figure. He smiled and walked up to the figure "Ms.Lilith, it's been a while."

She smiled "In deed it has and just call me Lilith" She chuckled "How are you?"

"Im good" He responded "How are you?"

"Im good. I actually own this shop now so, that's something. Who is this?" She asked polietly.

Alec looked at Izzy and back at Lilith "This is my sister Izzy"

Lilith smiled and stuck her hand out which Izzy took "Hi it's nice to meet you"

Izzy smiled back "It's nice to meet you as well."

"Wait...Are you the Isabelle lightwood? The fashion designer?" Lilith asked.

Izzy nodded "Yes I am. Are you familiar with my work?"

Lilith chuckled "Yes but because of my son. He loves your clothing. He is literally addicted."

"Well tell him that I send him much love and im thankful that he loves my clothing." Izzy grinned.

"I will...Um so Alec what do you need today?" Lilith walked behind the counter.

Alec leaned forward "Im here to shop for a engagement/wedding ring."

Lilith's smile widened "Has the day finally come? Is it the same guy you bought the promise ring for?"

"Yes and Yes" Alec smiled.

Izzy smirked "Yeah...My brother finally gained the guts to propose to his lover after 11 years."

"Wow! 11 years...That is truly amazing. Well look at what's here and pick the one that speaks to you most. I'll be helping that couple over there. So just hollar if you need me." Lilith smiled.

Alec nodded "Okay"

Once she walked away, Alec and Izzy started looking around.

Izzy looked at him "Have you found anything yet?"

Alec shook his head "No...A lot of these rings just don't attract me in anyway....Wait" He paused as he spotted a ring in the far corner of the glass.

It had two bands with diamonds connected and in the middle was a beautiful multi colored diamond. It was truly beautiful and unique...Like Magnus. When he looked into the diamond...He could see his future with Magnus. This was the one.

"This one" Alec whispered.

Izzy leaned forward "What?"

Alec smiled before pointing "This one. This is the one...It's perfect."

Izzy looked at it in Awe "It's beautiful. He's going to love it."

"Yeah" He smiled "Lilith?" He called out.

She walked over to them "Have you decided which one you want?"

"Yes. I would like to buy this one right here." Alec pointed to it.

"A very good choice! This one is truly something." She opened the glass and pulled out the ring. "I'll put it in the box now."

"Wait Um..." Alec said, suddenly stopping Lilith's walking. She turned back to him "Could you...Put something within the bands?"

Lilith nodded " You know I can! What would you want?"

Alec smiled "Can you put Aku Cinta Kamu on the first band and then I love you on the second?"

Lilith nodded, smiling "Of course." With that she walked away and got the box. Alec and Izzy walked to the counter. Lilith was at the counter and ringed it up. Alec payed for it and took the bag.

"Thank you Lilith" Alec said.

She hummed "You're welcome. I hope for nothing but great things for you and your soon to be husband."

Alec smiled and turned away. Iz gave Lilith a small bye before following after her brother. She started noticing that they were walking in a different direction then Magnus and his apartment.

"Alec where are you going?" Izzy asked, catching up to him.

He looked down at her "Im going to Asmodeus's house"

"Why?" She asked confused.

Alec sighed "To ask for permission for Magnus's hand in Marriage."

"Wow...Talk about old fashion. My brother is such a gentleman" Iz smirked while Alec chuckled as they walked down the street towards Asmodeus' place.
***
Hey Guys!

It's the End of Chapter 2!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Yeah Alec is gonna propose! Finally! If this chapter sucks though, please let me know!

Read!
Vote!
Comment!

Well till next time,
TheBisexualGirl15💙💜💖is OUTTT!!