Chapter 15

Alec and I were in the teacher's lounge with Simon talking, when Jace walked in.

"Hey guys" Jace greeted them.

"Hey" We responded before falling back into conversation.

"So when are you gonna take leave?" Simon asked.

Jace looked at simon, then at me "Leave?"

I smiled, nodding "Yeah, soon this stomach is going to be a bump and soon this pregnancy will take a toll on me so I'll be to taking my leave."

"Wow...Well I'm going to miss you glitters" Jace pouted.

"Aw. I'm going to miss you too blondie" I pouted back.

Jace leaned back in the chair "So when are you planning to take your leave? And have you told my grandmother? You know how she gets when she isn't told something in advance."

I crossed his legs, leaning against Alec's shoulder "I'm leaving next week and I already talked to your grandmother. I told her that I have some medical things to do and I had to be off for a couple of months. She should be making an annoucement so-"

Speaking of Jace's grandmother...

The door opened suddenly and we all looked up to see Principal Imogen. She looked back, seeming to be talking to someone but we couldn't see.

She then cleared her throat, gaining everyone's attention "Good morning staff. We have a new addition to the institute. Due to Magnus leaving for a couple of months, he will be the assistant to the music teacher."

"I hope it's someone fun" Jace smiled.

"I hope it's someone that's good when it comes to music." Alec muttered.

I grinned "I hope it's someone who will be great with the kids."

We all looked at Imogen as she continued "So everyone, give a warm welcome to Sebastian Verlac."

I gasped while Alec growled as Sebastian Verlac walked into the lounge. Memories of him helping Jonathan beat me up and tricking me and bullying me ran through my mind. He helped Jonathan make my life a living hell.

"Okay, that'll be on all." Imogen said, walking out.

I sat there frozen until he heard a growl from behind him "What is he doing here?" Alec glared, getting up and walking over to Sebastian like a predator targeting it's pray.

"Alexander wait-" I cut myself off, getting up to catch up to him, but I was too late.

Alec was already dragging and struggling Sebastian out the door. I looked back at Jace and Simon urgently, telling them to come on as we walked behind Alec.

"Alexander?"

He kept walking, dragging sebastian with him.

"Alexander?"

Alec kept walking...

"ALEXANDER?"

Alec slammed sebastian against the locker. I winced at the sound of the slam. He turned to me, rage and anger in his eyes "What!?"

"Alexander, I know you're upset but you need to calm down right now." I whispered.

"Calm down? CALM DOWN!? Magnus, do you not remember all the stuff that he did to you!? All the times he helped Jonathan ruin your life!? All those time-"

My anger boiled "OF COURSE I REMEMBER THOSE TIMES! HOW CAN I FORGET!? HOW DARE YOU ASK ME THOSE QUESTIONS!? OF COURSE I REMEMBER EVERYTHING HE PUT ME THROUGH! THAT BOTH HIM AND JONATHAN PUT ME THROUGH!" I sighed and rubbed my head "Look, I remember all those times but there is something you have to remember. There is a time and a place...This is not the time nor place...Got it?" I looked into his eyes and his eyes softened.