H.G. *😉😏*❤️️😍💗

A/N

This is for Lamisah ilsm and Happy birthday to my muffin Shawn Mendes, who is now 20 omg time flies by so fast...  anyway here you go guys xx

Lamisah's P.O.V

My best friend Hayes wants me to come over to hang out with the boys. Me and Hayes have been best friends since High school and I have always secretly had a crush on him. I never told him because I was scared it would ruin our friendship. "Lamisah please" Hayes said again. "Okay then" I sighed. " I will be over soon" I said and then I hung up and went in the shower. I put on this...

Then I put on some makeup but not much because I don't really like makeup much and then I left

Then I put on some makeup but not much because I don't really like makeup much and then I left. I walked to the Grier's house which was just down the road. "Hey Lamisah!" Hayes said opening the door. I hugged him and then Nash came to the door and said "Bro we all know you-" but Hayes cut him off "Shut up!" he said. I walked into the room where all the boys were, they came up to me and hugged me. "We missed you" Matt said. "I did too" I smiled. "Lets play truth or dare" Cam shouted. "No!" Shawn whined. "I don't care we're playing" Cam said. "Cam truth or Dare?" Aaron said. "Dare gurl" Cam screamed. "Okay get that cushion and grind on it." Cam got up and did the dare like it didn't matter. Whilst he was doing it Nash vined it (yes i know vine is dead but ...) and everyone else laughed. "Nash Truth or dare?" Cam said sitting back down in his place. "Truth" he said. "Dare it is" Cam said. "I said, oh never mind" Nash said. Cam looked at Hayes "Grind on Lamisah" Cam said. Nash looked at Hayes and mouthed "sorry". "No!" I screamed. "Dares a dare you have to let him do it" Carter said. I closed my eyes as Nash came over to me. After a few more dares, someone said my name. "Lamisah truth or dare" Shawn said. "Dare" I said feeling brave for a minute. but I regretted saying it when Nash said. "Take Hayes to his room and do whatever you want. You have 30 minutes!" I took a deep breath in and started to blush. Hayes came up to me and took my hand and lead me upstairs. We went in his room and I sat on his bed still blushing. "We don't have to do anything-" I was cut off by Hayes' soft lips on mine. I was surprised but kissed back. "Sorry I had to do that. I've always liked you." He said looking down and blushing. "I like you too" I said. He looked at me and kissed me again. This kiss was different, it was full of passion and lust. I kissed back with the same force and feeling. I needed him and now. He kissed my neck instantly finding my sweet spot, I moaned and he smirked. He looked me in the eyes. "Lamisah will you be  mine?" he asked. "Yes!" I said. He took off my top and his too. He kissed all down my chest. I moaned with every kiss, I was getting wetter with every kiss. "Hayes. Just fuck me already!" I moaned. Hayes chuckled and took off his boxers and reached in his drawers for a condom. He ripped the packet with his teeth and slid it on his hard friend. He then took off my thongs with his teeth and looked at me reassuringly."Are you sure you wanna do this?" he said. I nodded and he kissed me before positioning himself at my entrance. Slowly he entered me. "Hayes" I said. It hurt, really bad. A tear slid down my cheek. "Babe are you okay, I can stop now if you want. I don't want to hurt you." He said looking worried. "No, just give me a minute" he began thrusting slowly, soon the pain turned into pleasure. "Hayes fasteeer" I moaned. He began moaning with me. "Hayes I'm close" I said. "Me too baby, just wait" His thrusts began to get weaker and sloppier. "Baby cum for me on three."  "One....two... three!" He said, we both moaned and screamed as we both cummed. Hayes cumming in the condom and me on top of the condom. We layed there for a while and I remembered that the boys were downstairs. "Hayes we should probably get dressed." " Yeah, we probably should. I love you Lamisah." He said "I love you too" I said getting dressed. I tried to walk to the door but fell. Hayes laughed. "Let me carry you." he said. You smiled and he carried you bridal style down the stairs. He put you down and you tried to walk to the couch. You fell over again all the boys laughed "Looks like you did a good job Hayes!" Taylor said. Hayes smirked and helped you onto the sofa, he kissed your nose and you cuddled for the rest of the game.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N 

this was very long but i hoped you liked it. anyway go follow @owp12018. Happy birthday again to Shawn xxx love you guys follow me vote and comment. ily  

Edited// (16/12/2018)