S.M. ❤️️😍💗

A/N 

this is a request for Skyah

-------------------

Skyah's p.o.v

I sat on the couch alone again. I was home alone watching Harry Potter waiting for Shawn to come home, so I could see his cute face again. But me and Shawn have been distant lately and it made me so depressed. Tears pricked my eyes and I let them fall and then quickly wiped them away. A few minutes later, I heard keys in the door, and then it opened. "Skyah I'm h-" He was interrupted by me running into his chest and breaking down into tears. "What's wrong?" Shawn said in his soft voice. I didn't say anything I just silently cried into his chest burying my face deeper. Shawn carefully put down his guitar and picked me up carrying me to the living room. He put me down on the couch and we both sat silently cuddling and watching Harry Potter. I calmed down a little in his arms and I wiped my tears away and turn to him, I find myself staring at him, I couldn't help it. I looked at his hazel brown eyes, his big plump lips, his curly hair that fell perfectly across his forehead, this is the guy I am madly in love with, I said to myself. I must have been staring for quite a while because when I was caught out of my trance I saw him looking at me too, I blushed a little. "What are you looking at?" Shawn asked his voice soft and gentle and a little confused. "I'm looking at the love of my life." I said causing him to smile and me to blush. He leans in and starts peppering kisses all over my face, once he is done I yell "Hey you're gonna give me pimples!" he laughs, I decided to play with him and act mad, I crossed my arms and faced the other way from him. I pout like a 5 year old. Shawn stops laughing once he sees me. "Baby, look at me." He says. Little jolts of happiness rush through me as I heard "Baby" come out of his lips. I turn over and pepper kisses all over his face like he did to me. He looks at me like I am the craziest woman alive "What? You haven't called me baby in ages, I love it!" I say shrugging my shoulders. He smiles at me and lays his head on my lap facing the TV as Harry Potter still played, I tangle my hand in his hair and play with it. "I love you so much my muffin man and I love your hair so, so, so much!" He turned his head and looked me in the eyes. "I love you too baby, your my one and only. And I love you way more than you will ever know." I leaned down until my lips collided with his, it was the best feeling ever. I still get the butterflies and feel sparks every time.  

I knew he was the one I wanted to keep forever and always.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hope you liked it Skyah. 

This was a request for @shyskyah

ILYSM guys thanks for reading these. Btw go follow @shyskyah and go read her books. Remember to follow me and vote and comment on thisxxxxx

Love Fayna xxxxxxxxxx

Edited// (04/03/2019)