T.C.* 😭😢*❤️️😍💗

WARNING THIS IMAGINE HAS TRIGGERING CONTENT READ AT YOUR OWN RISK
--------------
Taylor was out with the boys and I was alone at our shared house. I decided to look through my phone because I had finished cleaning the house ages ago.  I looked on Instagram and saw a wedding picture on my sisters account. my dad died a year ago and then after 2 months mum started dating someone else. Taylor and the boys had helped me get through everything. Anyway back to the picture.  Mum was in a wedding dress, which meant she was getting married to her 'boyfriend'.  The picture was captioned "Finally our family is together❤❤" It broke my heart.  Ever since I moved in with Taylor my family stopped talking to me, no texts, no calls, nothing. It's like they removed me from the family.  To be honest my dad was the only one who payed attention to me, when he died I was broken. My mum never really talked to me,  she would ignore me all the time.  I scrolled through the comments. "Isn't that Y/N's family? They have forgotten all about her. She means nothing to anyone and she uses Taylor. She's just an ugly bitch, she should go kill herself and did the world a favour." I saw more comments like this,  I even started getting tweets about them.  I never take hate to heart,  but these ones got to me. My family didn't love me or care at all plus all of Taylor's fans hated me. Maybe I should do what everyone wanted. I decided to text Taylor,  he deserved to know what had happened and that I loved him. I began to type. "Taylor,  I love you with all my heart and soul. You are everything a girl could ever wish for.  Thank you for always being there for me. Just know that this isn't your fault. Find another girl and love her like I love you.  I hope to see you in heaven one day. Goodbye Taylor I love you. I sent the text and ran to the bathroom.
Taylor's P. O.V

We were all in the car on the way home, when I felt my phone buzz.  It was Y/N. I read the text and I couldn't hold in my tears. "Cam hurry up to mine!" Cam looked confused and so did the others,  but he sped up. "Taylor man,  what's wrong?" Shawn asked.  I told all the boys what was happening,  the boys tried to make me feel better and Cam drove faster.
Y/n's P. O. V
I looked through the cupboards and drawers until I found something. Pills they were gonna have to do. I went to me and Taylor's shared room and looked around. You started to cry,  was I doing the right thing? My heart said no but my mind told me all the reasons I should. I took the pack of pills.  I heard the front door open,  it must be Taylor.  I quickly popped the pills out of the packet and put them in my hands. I closed my eyes. This was it.  I felt someone smack my hand and the pills fell to the floor. It was Taylor. I started to cry and kept saying sorry. "Y/n never do that again!"  You scared me and hurt me. I don't know what I would do without you. Your the only girl I wanna be with!" This made me cry more. Then all the boys walked in. "I'm sorry" I said Taylor hugged me and the other boys came over and hugged me too. "Y/n why would you do that?" Cam asked me. "All the fans hate me and my family do too,  they have forgotten about me!" I cried.  "Baby girl they aren't real fans if they don't respect us and what we have!" He hugged me. "And we can be your family." The boys said.  I smiled "I love you all, thank you!" I said. "Let's watch a movie to cheer up and have some family time." Nash said. Everyone nodded and went downstairs. I kissed Taylor and followed them.
-------
A/n
So that was long and I'm crying now.  But for all of you people who feel unwanted I just wanted to tell you to stay strong and that someone wants you( I want you here too). If you need anyone to talk to I am here you can DM me and I will listen and help.  Ily all so much.  Thanks for Reading this even though they are really crappy.  Please vote comment and follow. Xxx love you.
❤❤♥♥▬▬▬▬▬▬►🍀
DON'T WORRY,
♥♥BE♥♥
╗╔╔╗╔╗╔╗╗╔
╠╣╠╣╠╝╠╝╚╣
╝╚╝╚╝  ╩     ╩ ❕
😞➔❌😃➔⭕
🌸◄▬▬▬▬▬▬

Edited//(07/01/2019)