M.E. ❤️️😍💗

Me and my crush, Matthew, have been talking. I would say we were pretty close. My friends being the idiots they are would always nudge me when he walked past. One of my friends ended up asking Matthew and his friends if he liked me back. The next lesson I had was with some of Matthew's friends, but thankfully Matthew wasn't in that lesson.  "So you like Matt?" One of his friends asked pulling up a chair next to me. I just stayed quiet and blushed. "That's a yes." He said.   I decided it would be best if I stayed quiet. His friends left me alone for most of the lesson. But near the end another one of his friends came and told me "You know Matt would never go out with you." I didn't know what to say but I quickly replied. " Yeah, but I don't care." I hadn't thought that through. Who am I kidding? Of course I care! I ended up thinking about it a lot for the rest of the day, his friends words replaying in my head. I was speaking to one of my friends later on the way home. "Y/N I spoke to Matt. He told me  you and him are really good friends. He doesn't like you like that. I sighed "Yeah well at least he still likes me as a friend." She nodded. Although me and Matt haven't spoken since this all happened. Over the week, many times, Matt's friends told me Matt would never date me. But they soon stopped, for some reason, they left me alone. But then they started telling people that me and Matt were dating, which was not true. One girl asked him "Are you and Y/N dating?" When he was laughing with his friend. "Yeah." He said to the girl, walking away and laughing.I don't know if he was laughing at what he just said or something that happened before. I just sighed. It wasn't true why would everyone believe it? I was so confused. A few weeks later I caught Matt staring at me in class. I looked over at him and he was still staring at me. I talked to someone else so I didn't feel weird about it. But when I looked back over to him a few minutes later he was still staring. What does this all mean? Does he like me back or not? 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Based on something that actually happened to me so leave advice in the comments because I'll probably need it.

Sorry it's short I got good imagines coming up though.

Just do what y'all usually do after reading these. xxxxxxxx

Oh yeah, and feel free to PM me on here I'll reply. I really want new people to talk to and to make new friends who like this sort of stuff bc i'm pretty sure half my friends don't lolxx