H.G. ❤️️😍💗

Y/N's P.O.V

ring ring

I checked my phone to see my boyfriends face lighting the screen i smiled and picked it up.  "No sky!" Hayes was saying on the other side. i giggled a little and Hayes looked back at his phone and smiled. "Hey babe." he said, "Hey" i smiled "Is that Y/N?" I heard Sky ask "Yep." Hayes smiled, Sky jumped onto his back causing me to laugh. "Hey Y/N!" she said smiling "hey sky" i said "When are you coming over to play horses and bake cookies?" She asked "Soon!" i said smiling. I sighed, I missed the Grier's a lot. "Babe, guess what!" Hayes said. "what?" i said "I love you!" Hayes said. Sky got off his back. "I love you more!" i said smiling "Not possible!" Hayes smirked getting up and walking somewhere. "Babe, i miss you." i said with tears in my eyes. "Aw babe so do i, don't cry babygirl" he said, he looked upset and worried. i wiped my tears "Look babe." He said turning the camera, showing me Nash who was playing with Sky. I smiled "aww they're so cute" Hayes turned the camera back round and pouted "But you're way cuter" I said smiling as i watched his face light up. "Hayes!" i heard Elizabeth call. "Coming!" he said rolling his eyes "Hayes! don't be rude!" i giggled. He cheekily smiled and ran down the stairs. "Careful babe!" I pouted "Yes baby, don't worry." he said walking to his mum. "Hayes can you take the bins out please" Elizabeth said Hayes nodded  "Babe, wait here okay," he said, i nodded "Dont worry I'll talk to her" Elizabeth smiled. I smiled as she picked up his phone "Hi Y/N" she smiled "Hey Elizabeth." I said "Hayes never stops talking about you" She says making me blush and smile "He loves you a lot" she says smiling "I love him too" i say blushing even redder. "Oh, my boys are all grown up." She says frowning a little. I smile sympathetically "I'm glad Hayes found you" She says smiling "Me too" Hayes says hugging his mum from behind. Oh how i missed his hugs. I smiled "Bye!" i said to Elizabeth "See you soon darling" she said handing his phone back. "Hayes are you packed up for-" She was cut off by hayes "Yes mum, but shhh" he said. I was so confused, but shrugged it of. We talked for a long time, until i got pretty tired. I yawned "Baby, get some sleep" Hayes pouted. I nodded because i was very tired. 

*the next day* 

I woke up really excited for some reason. I got up and ready and then i got a text from Hayes. "Open your door!" it said "Um why?" i said. I heard knocking at the door and walked to the door opening it. "Hayes!" He dropped his bags as I jumped in his arms and he picked me up and spun me around, placing me back onto my feet. "I missed you!" I said still in his arms "me too princess" I pecked his lips. I wanted to stay here in his arms forever but it was starting to get cold outside. I picked up one of his bags and carried it inside, "Babe you didn't need to.." he said, "But i wanted to." i pecked his lips and showed him up to my room. He followed carrying his bags. I helped him unpack a little. "How long are you staying for?" i asked taking out his hoodie. "A few days..." he said, i pouted. "Don't worry babe i have a few surprises for you. But first can we bake cookies." I was curious but didn't ask any questions. "Yep, lets make cookies babe." I said smiling as his eyes lit up. 

"Hayes!" I giggled as he took some cookie dough and ate it. "It's good babe, try some!" He placed a bit in my mouth "Yeah it's good but save some for the oven!" i said getting the trays. Hayes pouted but helped me. Once the cookies were in the oven i started cleaning up. I was wiping the worktop when i felt familiar arms wrap around my waist. I turned around and kissed him. The kiss was slow and full of love, I knew he was the one i loved. I pulled away as i heard the timer beeping in the distance. I opened the oven and took out the cookies. Hayes licked his lips. "Babe, careful they're hot." He opened his mouth to say something " Don't say it!" i said i knew from the smirk on his face what he was going to say. We cuddled whilst eating warm cookies and drinking milk. "Babe hows work?" Hayes asks me "Not going too well..." i said. Hayes nodded and his phone vibrated, he checked it smiling and shaking his head. "Babe, who was it?" i asked taking a bite from the cookie Hayes was holding, "Mum" he said laughing and taking a bite from the cookie. "Babe, i need to ask you something." he said sitting up a little, "What's up?" i said looking up at him "Well, i love you so much and I miss you loads when I'm at home... And well, i want you to move in with me, back home." I smiled and sat up a little "Are you serious? Are your parents okay with it?" I said my eyes widening. "Yes, i'm serious and you know my parents love you. Also i just bought a house big enough for the both of us, I've been saving up." I smiled at him. "Yes, I love you." i said Hayes kissed my cheek and smiled. His phone began to ring "It's Mum" he said answering and holding the phone up to our faces. "Hello" Elizabeth waved and sky smiled waving too. I smiled and waved, "She said yes mum" Hayes said kissing my forehead. "Why don't you guys get married already?" She said making me smile and "One day mum, soon." Hayes said i kissed Hayes' cheek and we all talked for a while. "Well mum, I'm gonna go, see you soon." After saying bye he hung up "Now you have a few days to pack, you better tell your boss." i laughed and kissed his cheek. "Lets go call him now and then start packing a bit." i said standing up. Hayes nodded pecking my lips before walking behind me.

---------------------------------------------------

 This ones long. I guess it makes up for not writing in ages. 

I'll try and update more but school is taking up a lot of my time. 

If you have any ideas or requests send them to me because requests are still open xxxxx

(remember to vote, comment and follow xxx)

- Fayna xx