C.R. ❤️️😍💗

{wanted to include Carters GF because she's just so amazing : ) }

Y/N'S P.O.V

I was binge watching on Netflix like I usually do on Friday night. I was still hungry a little, I mean I hadn't eaten a proper dinner just popcorn. "I'm feeling Pizza." I said to myself grabbing my phone and dialling the Pizza places number. It took a few rings for them to answer.  "Hello, What would you like to order?" The guy said over the phone. "Hi, can I order a Chicken Pizza please?" I said. I gave them my address and stuff and then hung up. After around 10 minutes, someone knocked on the door. I grabbed some money thinking it was the Pizza guy, I ran to the door and opened it to find a crying Carter. It was raining outside, I pulled him inside and hugged him. It hurt me to see my best friend crying. I just let him cry into my chest in the hallway, I rubbed his back a little and he relaxed a little. He calmed down a little and I lead him into the kitchen. I gave him a glass of water, he sat down and took a sip. I gave him a small smile and he returned one that looked sad. "What's wrong Carter?" I said sitting next to him. His eyes filled with tears again. "Oh Carter." I said giving him a hug. Someone knocked on the door and I ran to the door taking the money out of my pocket. "Hey." The pizza Guy said giving me a smile. "Thanks!" I said handing the money to him as he handed me the Pizza. I shut the door once he left and Placed the pizza on the table where Carter was sat. "Here let's eat Pizza first. It might make you feel better." He nodded and we both ate Pizza. "I'm guessing it's something to do with Demi." Carter nodded sadly. "What happened?" I asked him. He looked at me, tears falling down his cheeks. "I- I've been an idiot!" Carter said. I gave him a confused look. "Well, we were talking about moving in together soon. A-And then she told me she was pregnant. I- I didn't know what to do. She looked a little worried. I just ran off... I went and had a few drinks and then stayed with a friend and then she- she broke up with m-me." He had broke down into tears. "Breathe Carter." I whispered soothingly rubbing his back. "I still love her obviously I do. I don't know why I ran away." He said. "How do you feel about the baby." I asked. "Well, we were supposed to wait but I'm happy but a little worried and scared. I love them both though." He said. "Carter, you should probably go see Demi and sort this out. But you can stay here until you're ready."  He gave me a sad smile nodding. "Will you come with me?" He asked giving me hopeful look. "Yeah, if you want, but talk to her by yourself first." He nodded and ended up watching TV with me for a bit. "I think we should go now." He said. I nodded and grabbed my shoes and Jacket. I drove him to Demi's house. "Thanks your the best!" Carter said giving me a hug before he left the car. I waited going on my phone for a bit. "Y/N!" Carter said from the door of Demi's house. I ran up to him a little worried. "What's up?" I asked him. He grabbed my arm and dragged me into the house. Demi was sat there she was crying a little. I gave her a hug, she hugged back. "Thank you so much." She mumbled into my shoulder.  "What for?" I asked, She pulled away from the hug. "For talking to Carter and getting us back together. I actually don't know what I would do without him here to help with this baby." She said. "He's my best friend that's my job!" I laughed. They both smiled and Carter came and hugged me saying "Thank you." As he pulled away. I nodded "Always a pleasure to help you both!" I said. I ended up spending the rest of the evening with them both talking about a lot of stuff including the new baby.

---------------------------------------------

Love you all!!!!

xxx