N.G. ❤️️😍💗

Y/N's P.O.V

I have been dating Nash for almost a year now and he is always pranking me. So  now it's my turn. Nash has gone out to get some food because we are going to have a movie night. I was sat with all the boys. "Guys , can we prank Nash?" I said. They all looked up from their phones. "Yeah I'm in!" They all said. "I know lets do a smack cam! All of us hide and come out one at a time." All the boys nodded and got up "Lets hide, he'll be back soon!" Hayes said. We all got in our places with things to smack cam him with. Then I heard keys in the door. "Guys, I'm back!" Nash shouted. "Guys!" He shouted again. Then Hayes came out of his place and smacked him with whipped cream. "Smack cam!" He shouted, laughing. "OMG Hayes!" Nash screamed. "Where is everyone?" He asked. "Gone to get pizza" Hayes said still laughing. Nash walked into the bathroom to wash his face and carter jumped out of the bathtub and smacked him. "Smack Cam"  Carter laughed. "Carter!... Please tell me there are no more people!" Then as if on cue Cam jumped out. Nash started to look mad, He took ketchup off his cheek and put it on cam's cheek. Nash walked to the kitchen and Jack and Jack came out with foam and smacked him. Then Taylor came out and squirted silly string on him(if that's what it's called) after all the boys had came out and smacked him Nash walked back to the bathroom and washed his face. He sat on the sofa where all the boys were sat laughing. ""Where's Y/N?" Nash asked that was my cue. I ran out of my hiding place and ran up to Nash. His cheeks were red and I felt kinda sorry for him. "Kiss cam" I shouted as I jumped onto his lap, I cupped his cheeks and kissed him. When we pulled away Nash said "Best Smack cam ever!" I nodded and then the rest of the boys said "Come on love birds, let's just get some popcorn and start the movie. We both laughed and I got off his lap to make popcorn. When I was in the kitchen waiting for the popcorn to pop I felt arms snake around my waist. It was Nash "I know it was your idea." He whispered in my ear. I smiled "Well it was payback." Me and Nash cuddled for the whole movie. "I love you Y/N" he whispered. "I love you too" I said back.

A/N

This is kinda short but here you guys go ilysm and please comment vote and follow

Love Fayna... xxxx

P.S. please leave your requests or DM them to me and I will update soon.

Edited// (05/01/2019)