C.D. ❤️️😍💗

"Okay I need you both to pretend you guys are dating." The cameraman said. I nodded blushing as the other model, Cameron, smiled at me. To be honest I did find him cute and pretty hot. "Erm... Maybe you should face away and I put my arms around you?" I nodded turning around and smiling at the camera. His arms snaked awkwardly around my waist, I blushed a little. Just then someone's phone rang. "Sorry guys, but i gotta take this call. You all can have a 30 minute lunch break!" He said picking up his phone and walking out the room. I sighed; "Y/n!" Cameron said tapping my shoulder. "Yeah?" I blushed. "Wanna... um... maybe come to lunch with me?" He said rubbing the back of his neck and looking down at his feet. "Sure!" I blushed, he smiled and we both walked out the studio room. We walked alongside each other talking a little. Once we were out of the building Cameron asked me where I wanted to eat. "Well there's a Taco- Bell near here." I smiled. He nodded eagerly. He grabbed my hand and we practically ran there. We waited in line talking about other shoots we had to do this week. After we ordered we found a place to sit. Cameron made me laugh whilst we ate. "You are funny Dallas!" I laughed he shrugged smiling "You can call me Cam." He winked, I blushed and nodded. By the time we got back we knew each other loads and my feelings for him had grew. "We need to show the camera the real chemistry we have, I know it's hiding somewhere." Cam said as we walked in. "Yeah." I giggled. "Thanks for lunch by the way!" I hugged him, then pulled away quickly. We were both blushing. "Ready?" The cameraman asked. We both nodded. We hugged again for the camera. I decided to make a secret move . I turned around and grabbed Cam's hands, the camera flashed and then I snaked my arms around his neck, he put his arms around my waist. I looked him in the eyes feeling confident. He bit his lip looking from my eyes to my lips and slowly leaning in. I wanted to kiss him badly but it was gonna have to wait. I quickly buried my head in his chest then turned my head to face the camera. Cam looked a little disappointed so I got on my tip-toes, since he was taller than me, I whispered in his ear "We can't kiss for the Camera yet." He smirked and nodded. He lifted me off my feet and I wrapped my legs around his torso. Once he put me down, he immediately lifted me bridal style making me laugh. Once the shoot was over I smiled and sighed a little. "So Y/n I never quite got your number." Cam said smirking. I giggled and gave him my number and he gave me his. "Wait for me outside the building." Cam said heading to his dressing room, I did the same. Once I was ready I walked to the doors of the building waiting for Cam. I got a text from him to say he was on his way. "Y/n!" Cam shouted and I turned to him smiling. "I really wanted to talk to you." He said looking pretty serious. "Go ahead." I said a little curious. "Look ever since I first saw you today I found you so pretty, by far the prettiest girl I've ever seen. And then at lunch I got to know you more and I just fell in love with your personality. So what I really wanted to tell you was I think I've got feelings for you, and you probably don't feel the same but-" I cut him off I'd heard enough. I kissed him, he took a while to process what was happening but after a while he kissed back. "Cam I feel the same." He smiled "Will you go on a date with me tomorrow?" He asked. I nodded kissing his cheek.        

----------------------------------------------

Been feeling Sick this weekend : ( 

Thanks for 2K reads xxxxxx