H.G. ❤️️😍💗

Nash had come over to visit me and Hayes. I had gone to work and left the boys to catch up a little as they were very close. When I came back the boys were still out so I had a shower and cleaned the house a little. Hayes was very messy I had learned that in the few months of living with him and the year of dating him. I was getting a drink when the boys came back. "Hey Y/N!" Nash said walking in, I smiled taking a drink of water. "Hey Babe! How was work?" Hayes asked hugging me from behind and kissing my cheek. "Okay." I smiled turning around and pecking his lips. We all sat down and talked a little but we were all pretty bored. "So Nash how's YouTube going?" Hayes asked trying to start up another conversation. "Good, what about you?" Nash answered. "Still trying to keep up with giving us weekly videos." I said rolling my eyes playfully. The boys laughed and I joined in seconds later. "Actually thinking about that, why don't we record a video now?" Hayes asked. Me and Nash nodded "What video are we doing though?" Nash asked following me and Hayes into the bedroom. Hayes set up the camera and Nash helped whilst I cleaned the room up a little. "Ready?" Hayes asked once it was all done and we were sat down. "What we doing for the intro?" Nash asked. "Well why don't you and Y/N stand behind the camera until I introduce you both?" I nodded "Then one of us can start recording." I said. We all got into positions and Nash started recording. "Hey guys! I'm back with another video!" Hayes started "After a long time!" I laughed. "So as you can tell by the title and description of the video I am going to be doing a 'who knows me better?' With my brother and Girlfriend." Nash walked in "Hey guys I'm Nash!" He said sitting down on the other side of the bed. I walked in a few seconds later "Hey I'm Y/N Hayes' Girlfriend." I sat in between the boys. "So I've got a few  random questions that you should both know the answers to." Hayes said looking at me and Nash. I grabbed a piece of paper and pen and passed it to Nash and took one for myself. "Ready!" I said. "First question...  What's my start sign?" I smirked I knew this one. "What the heck is a star sign?" Nash said, I laughed and explained what a star sign was and the different ones. "Ok show your answers." Hayes said. We showed our paper pieces to the camera. Nash had put Cancer "It's Gemini!" Hayes said, I smiled "What does the loser get? I'm just wondering?" Nash said "Winners get to tell everyone one of the losers secrets." Hayes said smirking. Nash pouted a little. "Next question!" He said. "Who's my Role model?" Hayes said. "Easy!" Nash smiled. "I don't even know!" I said pouting. I guessed someone random and Nash smirked as he wrote down his answer. We both showed our answers. "The right answer is Nash." Hayes said smiling "Thanks Brother love ya!" Nash smirked at me "Not fair!" I pouted, "1-1." Hayes said. "What year was I on DWTS?" Hayes asked I wrote the answer down quickly. We showed the answers and We both got the point. "Last question! What's my favourite brand?" We wrote our answers and then showed the camera. "You're both wrong even though I love both of those. My favourite is Ralph Lauren!" He said "But you have so many of Adidas' shoes!" I said. "And a load of stuff from here!" Nash said pointing at his answer. Hayes just laughed "Tie breaker question.  "What's my favourite animal?" I wrote my answer on the paper and smiled. "It's tigers!" Hayes said. "I thought it was Dogs because you're always posting about Zan!" Nash said. "We just adopted a tiger the other week." I said giggling a little. Nash pouted "I guess I've lost!" I cheered and kissed Hayes. He laughed as I pulled away and stuck my tongue out at Nash. "Okay Y/N wanna tell them a secret about Nash?" I nodded. "He always sleeps cuddling pillows whenever he's away from his Girlfriend!" Nash blushed "But that's actually cute boo!" Hayes said. "You would know!" I smiled at him. "Well Nash never packs his toothbrush or extra boxers whenever he goes anywhere!" Hayes said laughing a little. "Eww!" I said. "Well that's it for this Video it felt so good embarrassing Nash!" Hayes laughed. "These two are always touching each other or kissing!" Nash shouted me and Hayes blushed a little and Nash stuck his tongue out at us. "All our social medias and Nash's channel are in the description. See you all soon!" Hayes said. "Love y'all!" I said as Hayes turned the camera off. "Well that was something!" I said laughing. 

-------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update been busy 

xxx