J.G. ❤️️😍💗

aww the picture....

--------------------------------------

Y/N's P.O.V

"We've been friends forever! I know you're lying!" I shouted through the phone. "Y/N! Oh my fucking God!" Jack shouted back. You were pacing back and forth in your room. "Unbelievable Jack!" You screamed. "Calm the fuck down!" He said. I was crying. "How long did you expect me to believe you for!?" I said getting frustrated. "Until I could work up the courage to tell you what I should've told you years ago!" I calmed down a little, I stayed silent waiting for him to finish what he was saying. "Y/N I'm in love with you!" He said and then he hung up. Was I imaging things? I burst into tears. I sat crying for a few minutes. There were no texts from Jack. I let the tears run freely down my cheeks. I heard keys in the door. Who had keys to my apartment? I asked myself. "Y/N?" A familiar voice said, shutting the door. It was Jack. "Y/N?" His voice cracked a little. Had he been crying? I stayed quiet and let him find me. He walked into my room his eyes red and puffy. "I'm sorry!" He said bursting into tears. I couldn't bear seeing him like this. I ran up to him and hugged him tightly. He hugged back. I pulled away suddenly. "What's wrong?" He asked, wiping tears from his cheeks. "You're such an idiot!" I playfully hit his chest. He moved closer to me, the next thing I knew his lips were on mine. I was taken aback. He pulled away; "You didn't pull away?" He smiled. "I've wanted to do that forever!" He said. I made a move even I wouldn't have imagined doing. I kissed him. He kissed back, our lips moved in sync and he placed his arms around my waist. We pulled away after a while because of the lack of oxygen. He stared into my eyes and I smiled at him. "Y/N, I love you." He said once he had his breath back. I looked down at my feet, I was blushing a little. He lifted my face with his hands. "Y/N will you be mine?" He asked sweetly. I nodded; "You don't know how long I waited for this moment." I said. He smiled at me. He pulled his phone out of his pocket. Soft music started playing. " dance with me?" He said holding his hand out for me to hold. I took his hand and we gently danced to the music, swaying from side to side. "I love you." I said resting my head on his shoulder. "I love you more than anything." He replied kissing my cheek.