T.C. ❤️️😍💗

I sat on the couch next to Taylor watching him flick through the channels. He dropped the remote and groaned before picking it up. I frowned as he continued flicking through the channels. "Babe, let's do something. " I said,  his eyes left the TV screen and he nodded "what shall we do? " He said. " Well I haven't made a YouTube video in ages. " I said shuffling closer to him, "we could make a video... But which one? " He said kissing my forehead. " I know, let's do the chapstick challenge. But we have to go and buy some chapsticks" I said.  He nodded and stood up. I did the same and we both got ready and got in the car, Taylor drove us to the mall.
*skip shopping*
Once we got home I put the shopping bag in our room. "Okay let's record it now. " Taylor said smiling,  I nodded and set up the camera whilst Taylor took the chapsticks out. I set the timer on the camera and sat next to Taylor on our bed. "Hey guys, I'm here with my boyfriend Taylor. And we're gonna do the chapstick challenge. " I said to the camera. I explained the rules and saw Taylor smirking behind me, I rolled my eyes giving Taylor a bandanna to put over his eyes. "Okay first one. " I said getting the cherry cola one and showing the camera. I put it on "ready Tay? " I asked, he nodded eagerly and I kissed him. He pulled away and said "I can taste Cola and something fruity... " He licked his lips and his eyes lit up"cherry! " He said "yep! " He smiled. I wiped my lips and showed the camera the next one. I put it on and kissed Taylor. "Ooh that ones minty and sweet...  Chocolate and mint maybe? " He said licking his lips. "Yeah" I said. He took off the bandanna and tied it around my eyes. "Y/n are you ready? " Taylor asked "it's your favorite drink" I smiled and Taylor kissed me.  I licked my lips and tasted it "it tastes so good" I smiled " It's coffee" I said smiling as Taylor said "yeah...  Next one" He kissed me, once he pulled away I licked my lips  " It's sweet and fruity. " I said "kiss me again. " I said, I heard Taylor laugh and then kiss me. " I think it's berries... Summer berries " I said taking the blind fold off, "yep." Taylor said. He put some Chapstick on my lips and kissed me. I tasted how sweet his lips were and moaned at the taste. Taylor smirked once we pulled away, I winked at him and then turned to the camera "bye guys see you soon. Follow me and the bae. Our links are in the description. Bye my babies. " I said. Taylor was laughing and I stood up to turn off the camera. As I was walking back to the bed Taylor pulled me onto his lap and kissed me.
----------------------------------------------------
I have nothing to say except ILY guys xxxxxx