J.J. ❤️️😍💗

A/N: The picture at the top is an edit I made! Follow my Fanpage on Instagram: _just._another_.fangirl_

Also this is a long one so be ready!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack's P.O.V:

I opened my eyes. I was in a hospital bed. There was a bag next to me and a chair with a blanket folded on it. There was no one in the room. I felt weak and pretty tired. I can't seem to remember why I'm here. There's wires attached all over my body, I tried moving but pain shot through my body and it seemed that I hadn't even moved an inch. My mind was blank but then a picture of the most beautiful girl popped into my mind. I didn't know who she was. A few seconds later the girl from my mind walked into the room, she looked a little different. Her eyes were puffy and red, She had tear stained, pink cheeks and bags under her eyes. But she still seemed to look pretty though. "Jack?" She said walking to the side of the bed. Was that my name? I couldn't talk because of the oxygen mask on my face. She burst into tears. I wanted to comfort her. But I couldn't move. I just looked at her, expressionless. "Let me go get a nurse." She said wiping her tears and kissing my forehead lightly. She walked out the room and then straight back in. "They're coming." She said moving the chair next to the bed and holding my hand. A nurse came in and she checked me all over. She then injected me with some type of chemical. My eyes closed in pain. I guess the girl noticed because she squeezed my hand reassuringly. "He probably doesn't remember much." The nurse said giving the girl a small smile. The girl nodded and nervously bit her lip. "Jack, do you remember me?" She said her voice cracking a little. I opened my mouth to talk but no sound came out. "Here have some water. You must have a dry throat since you've been asleep for about a week." A week! Questions flooded my mind. I drank some water, the girl helping me. She asked the question again. "I don't remember much." I whispered frowning. A tear slipped down her cheek. "I wish it was me who had got hurt." She cried. "What happened?" I asked her. She just shook her head. "I think it's best I don't tell you too much right now." She grabbed my hand. "I'm Y/N by the way." She said. That's what her name is. "Y/N." I whispered. "Yeah." She said looking at me. "Can you explain everything to me?" She gave me a worried look. "Jack, I think it's best that we leave it for a bit. You're parents are on their way over now anyway." She rubbed my sweaty palm. I tried to relax a little, which was hard with all these wires and my body was pretty numb. After a few minutes two older people walked in. They looked a little tired and quite upset. But as soon as they saw me their eyes lit up. "He might not remember much." Y/N said. They must be my parents. My mum said walked over next to Y/N. "Thanks for staying with him Y/N." She said. Y/N just nodded. "Y/N." I whispered. She looked at me and grabbed my hand again. "I hate all these wires." I whispered. She nodded sympathetically, the doctors are coming to check up on you in a bit. My mum smiled at me and she looked like she was about to cry. I felt hurt at the sight. I bit my lip trying to hold in my own tears. Y/N must know me well enough to know the signs because she kissed my forehead and said "It's ok ba-Jack." She blushed a little. "Y/N?" I said confused. She wasn't looking at me, instead she looked at the floor. I ended up talking to my parents for a while and watching Netflix with Y/N until the doctors came in. "How are you?" The doctor asked me checking all the wires and looking all over my body. "I'm better than before." I said. I was alone with him in the room since Y/N had gone out to get food and stuff. "I guess you should be fine if we take out a few of these wires but just to be on the safe side, we'll keep some of them in." He gave me some medicine and took out some of the wires. "I'll be back to check on you later." He said looking me over one last time before leaving. I waited alone watching whatever was coming on TV.  "Man found injured on the roadside! Jack Johnson, from the duo Jack and Jack was found badly injured on the side of a road in LA. His car was flipped over around less than a meter away from him. It was clear he had jumped out to save himself. The cause of the crash is still unknown and Jack is still recovering in hospital." The news reporter said. So I was Jack Johnson! I was famous? I now knew the reason I was here. Then everything that happened that day rushed into my head. I shook my head, I didn't wanna think about that. Y/N walked in and I gave her a stressed look. "What's up baby? I mean Jack." She said blushing and clearing her throat. "I just watched the news." Her eyes went big when I said that. "Oh Jack..." She said. "Can you help me?" I said giving her a pleading look. "Sure." She said. "I know I've forgotten things because I hit my head. So can you help me start to remember everything again?" I gave her my best puppy eyes. She hesitated before answering. "I don't know. The doctor said I should wait." I sighed, "Please Y/N." She finally gave in and I smiled at her. "Thank you! I love you so so much!" Her eyes filled with tears as I said that. "I love you too Jack!" She started crying and I wiped her tears gently. "Y/N can I tell you something?" She nodded. "You're the prettiest girl I have ever met. As soon as I saw you when I woke up I knew you were the one. So will you be my girl?" I looked down at my lap waiting for an answer. "Jack, you asked me that exact question a year ago. And thank you!" She giggled. "Oh. That's why you kept calling me baby." She nodded. "I love you!" I said holding her hand. "I love you more!" She kissed me. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's a long one. I guess it makes up for not writing in ages. I've been (trying to) write/(ing) this for months and I've finally finished it! Don't let it flop please! Love you guys!