J.G. ❤️️😍💗

A/N- This is a request for Crystal xx Love you

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Crystal's P.O.V

Ugh another day of school... I got up to the sound of my alarm clock and opened my eyes to see my boyfriend Jack Gilinsky asleep next to me. I pecked his lips and got up. I didn't want to go to school because I get bullied by the group of 'popular' people. I haven't told Jack because I don't want him to worry about it, he already has a lot to worry about.  I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth before getting in the shower. I decided to wear this... 

I curled my long brown hair and got out my makeup

I curled my long brown hair and got out my makeup. As I was doing my eyeliner I felt hands snake around my waist. "Morning Babe!" I said. "Morning Crystal!" He said kissing my cheek. I finished my make up and looked over at him. He smiled and I did too. I walked downstairs and made myself a bowl of cereal and then sat at the table scrolling through my phone. "Babe I'm Leaving!" I shouted up the stairs, Jack walked down and gave me a kiss before saying "Bye have a good day." I smiled "I will" I lied because I knew that I wouldn't because of the bitches at school. I got in my car and drove to school. I walked to my locker and was greeted by people laughing at me. I sighed before grabbing my books. "Hey loser!" Sarah(Random name) said to me as I passed her, she was one of the worst. "What do you want?" I asked her, still walking as she followed beside me. She laughed and knocked my books out my hand "Oops, you should watch out or are those contacts not helping you see." I picked up my books and tears started to fill my eyes. I ran to the toilets and locked myself in the cubical. I don't see what their problem is. I was born with my eyes like that and it never seemed to be a problem until high school. I was done with this Shit today I didn't want to deal with these people. I walked out of the toilets and in the empty halls and then got in my car and drove home. I opened the door and Jack wasn't in, 'probably with Johnson' I thought and walked up to our room and sat on the bed. I thought about school again and started crying, what was I going to do?

Jack's P.O.V

Crystal is so perfect, she's my world. So today I decided to get her a promise ring to her but first I was going to get her some presents. I walked around the shop and found the perfect gifts I got her some perfume and I found her a surprise and a ring. As soon as I was done I checked my phone to see a text from Crystal. "Hey babe! when are you coming home?" It said I replied with "I'm on my way. Wait why? Are you at home?" She didn't reply so I quickly put the stuff in the car and drove home. 

Crystal's P.O.V 

I was still crying... I needed Jack but he can't know about school else he will worry. The door to our room opened and I tried to wipe my tears. "Babe what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Jack said coming up to me and giving me a hug. "No-nothing, I'm fine" I said wiping my eyes. "You expect me to believe that? Tell me Babe." He said raising his eyebrows. "It's school... everyone makes fun of me and my eyes. They say I'm ugly or whatever and it's t-true... I'm so ugly and-" I was cut off by Jacks lips on mine. He pulled away and said "Baby girl don't believe them, in my eyes your perfect. And I love you so much and that's why..." He said standing up I watched as he got down on one knee. My hand shot to my mouth as he opened a ring case. "I'm giving you this promise ring, I know we are too young to get married, but do you promise to be the one who I will get to see walking down the isle in a white dress and be the girl I say I do to... And do you promise to love me as much as I love you?" He said; Tears ran down my cheeks but these were happy tears "Yes, yes, yes!" I said hugging him as he put the ring on my finger. "I love you Jack." "I love you too Crystal! Wait I have some more surprises." He walked out and then came in with a perfume bottle and a cute puppy. "OMG Jack." He handed me the perfume and the puppy came over to me, I picked it up. "What are you gonna name her?" Jack asked "Coco" I said kissing the top of the dogs head. I didn't need to worry about all those people because what they thought didn't matter. Jack loved me and I loved him and that's all I needed. 

A/N

I hope you liked it Crystal! I changed the plot a bit so he gives her promise ring not just a dog.

 Go follow  @aloneforever0707 and comment, vote and follow me too. ILYSM guys. Requests are still open if you want them xxx.  Btw guys I'm adding Brent to this  

Here's a pic of the dog...  

Edited// (08/01/2019)