H.G. ❤️️😍💗

Hopefully this makes sense. I mean it made sense to me but I don't Know if it will make sense to you guys...
_______________________

"Stop playing with my feelings!" I said standing up. "Y/N?" He started. "One second you're acting like you want me and the next you're going on about other girls!" I was angry with him. I walked out of the room, almost in tears. I knew I hadn't told him how I felt about him, so I didn't really have a reason to be mad. But my feelings for him have gotten stronger and I couldn't deal with the fact that any girl could have him. I ran to my room and slammed the door. I locked it and burst into tears. A few minutes later, Hayes was knocking on my door. "Y/N. I'm sorry just let me in so we can talk."  He knocked again. I decided to let him in. I unlocked the door and walked to my bed. Hayes opened the door and came over to my bed. He sat down next to me and grabbed my hand sweetly. "Do you really like me?" He asked me. I nodded. "Well I like you too. I just didn't want you to know, because I thought it would ruin our friendship." He blushed. I just smiled "I'm sorry I got mad." I said looking down. "It's fine." He said. He lifted my face with his hands and kissed me. It took a few seconds for me to realise what was happening, but I kissed back as soon as I realised. We pulled away because we had both run out of breath. "Y/N will you be my girlfriend?" Hayes asked looking me in the eyes. "Yes!" I said hugging him. We spent most of the evening cuddling and watching movies.
_____________________
Hope it made sense to yall 🤷🏽‍♀️😅😜