S.M.❤️️😍💗

An old one from quite a while ago...

--------------------------------

Y/N's P.O.V

Me and Shawn had been cuddling in bed watching Harry Potter together. I was feeling kind of tired so I rested my head on Shawn's shoulder and closed my eyes. He wrapped his arm tighter around me. Then his phone started to ring,he picked it up but made sure his arm was still around me. (Italics shawn's family speaking. Bold shawn speaking.)

"Hello mum" I smiled at how close he still was to his parents. 

"Hi Shawn"  I heard her say, he must have put it on speaker.

"what are you doing?"

"Watching Harry Potter"

"where's Y/N?"

"next to me... she's asleep" I was pretending to sleep to hear what he had to say.

"Oh, is she taking care of you?"

"yeah"

"And are you taking care of her?"

"Yes mum, why wouldn't I? I mean, I love her more than anyone will ever know, and I feel like I don't tell her enough, even if I told her every second it wouldn't be enough. I think I'm gonna marry her" I bit my lip to stop the tears from falling. He is so cute!

"Well, make it soon, we all love her too. Anyway I'll give it to your dad."

"Hey  young man"

"Hey old man." Their nicknames for each other were so funny I had to try so hard not to laugh.

"How are you and Y/N?"

"Good, she's sleeping right now."

"You better keep her, she's like a daughter to me!"

"I'm gonna marry her one day."

"Better make it soon, tell the future Mrs Mendes that we love her. Aaliyah wants to talk"

"Hey Shawny-poo!"

"Hello Aaliyah tomato!"

Aaliyah laughed making me instantly smile.

"When are you coming home?"

"Don't know, soon?"

"Where's Y/N?"

"Next to me sleeping"

"Can you bring her with you? I love going shopping with her, she's like my sister."

"Yeah sure"

"She's the best Girlfriend you've had, all the others were annoying, I love Y/N"

"I love her more" 

"Yeah whatever, bye! We have to go somewhere"

"bye!" 

Then he said bye to his parents and hung up the phone. He kissed me before falling asleep next to me.

----------------------------------------------

Edited// (16/12/2018)