B.R. ❤️️😍💗

Y/N's P.O.V

I knocked on the door of my best friend Lexi's house. I waited for a few minutes and then the door opened, but it wasn't Lexi standing there it was a boy that looked really cute. "Um, hi." I said blushing and trying not to stare. "Oh, Hey..." He said, he was looking at me causing me to blush more. "Is ,erm, Lexi in?" I asked him "Yeah, I think she's upstairs." He said moving out of the doorway to let me in. "Okay thanks." I said walking in. Wow, Lexi never told me about him , he must be her brother, they looked alike except Lexi's hair was lighter. I walked into Lexi's room and she was on her phone. "Your brothers hot." I said putting my laptop down on her bed. She looked up at me "Who Brent?" she asked me. So that's what his name was. "Yeah." I said blushing a little and smiling, she laughed "Girl, you have gone Crazy!" She said still laughing, I laughed with her. "Anyway what do you wanna do?" I asked her once we calmed down a little. "Let's watch a movie!" She said "Okay" I said  "You get the snacks and I'll get everything ready." She said standing up to get her laptop. I nodded and walked out of the room. I went downstairs and walked into the kitchen. Brent was recording a video, so I tried to be quiet. I opened the cupboard and Brent said "Hey Again!" I looked over at him "Oh hi, am I in the frame?" I asked pointing to the camera. "Yeah." he said; "Sorry." I said getting a packet of crisps and 2 cans of coke. "It's fine" He said. "Hey Brent we're almost done filming bro come on." Another boy said from behind the camera "Mason are you still filming?" Brent asked, I laughed and walked out. I put down the crisps and coke "Y/N! You forgot the popcorn!" Lexi laughed. "Oh yeah, sorry, your brother was filming and I got caught up in that." I said walking back out to make popcorn. "She's so pretty, but Lexi would never let me go anywhere near her because they're best friends." I overheard Brent saying, I blushed and walked in like I hadn't heard any of it. "Hey Brent!" I said as I walked in. "Hey." He said blushing a little "Hey Mason." I said, he nodded and Brent walked over to me . "What are you girls doing?" He asked me. "We're gonna watch a movie. Wanna come watch with us?" I asked him "Yeah." Brent said taking the popcorn off me and putting it in the microwave. "You can come too Mason." I said watching Brent as he pulled out the popcorn, his arm flexed showing his muscles "Whoa." I whispered luckily no one heard . We all walked upstairs, "Lexi, I invited more people!" I said walking in. "Okay just Hurry up, what took you so long? Let me guess Brent again!?" she said making me blush. "Hey I heard that!" Brent said pouting. "Oops." Lexi laughed.

*halfway through the movie*

"Bro, I gotta go." Mason said standing up. "Yeah sure, see you!" Brent said back to him. "I'm going to the loo, I'll be back" Lexi said walking out behind Mason. "So you do YouTube?" I asked Brent "Yeah." He said looking over at me. "You should help me film sometime." he said. "Yeah sure." I laughed. "Here's my number, call me when your free." He said picking up my phone from the bed. "Password!" He said handing it back I laughed and typed in my password. We gave each other our numbers and then Lexi walked back in. After the movie finished I had to go. "Lexi I gotta head home now, I'll come back over tomorrow." I said. "Okay, Bye" She said hugging me. "Bye" I said to Brent. "Do you want me to give you a ride home?" He asked me. "Yes please, if that's okay with you." I said "Anytime." He winked at me and I blushed.

----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Okay this was long but i liked this one. 

Please vote, comment and follow me if you haven't already xxx

ILYSM xxx

Btw go read shyskyah's books and vote on them too thx xxx

- Fayna 

Edited// (04/03/2019)