A.C. ❤️️😍💗

Y/n's P.o.v

"Babe, I'm going out today." Aaron said sitting down at the table and getting out his phone. "Okay babe." I put a plate of warm pancakes and fruit salad in front of him and then sat down to eat mine. "This is so good babe thanks." Aaron said kissing my cheek I smiled and finished eating. Aaron has been really distant lately; but I trust him and we have been together for 2 and a half years, so him cheating on me is the last thought I'm having, he must just be really busy. "I'm leaving babe." Aaron said kissing my cheek as I washed our dishes. I nodded and he left, "I guess today's gonna be another lazy day." I said to myself checking my phone. "Oh wait, let me ask Shawn if he wants to hang out." I said scrolling through my contacts, me and Shawn have been best friends for a long time, maybe he could find out what was wrong with Aaron. I texted Shawn "Hey Shawn can you hang out today?" 

"No sorry, I'm busy maybe another day?" 

"Yh sure okay cu soon!" So I guess he's busy too... Oh well lazy day it is. I decided to just stay in my pyjamas and have a shower later, so I put on some deodorant and went downstairs to watch Netflix. I spent most of my afternoon eating ice-cream, chocolate and falling asleep during movies. I stood up to get some popcorn when the doorbell rang. "Who could that be?" I asked myself and then I remembered I was still in my pyjamas, so I shouted "Be there in a minute!" And changed my top. I ran to the door and saw Nash standing there with a box, "Oh, hey Nash." I said giving him a smile and a confused look. He handed me the box and smiled "Hey. I gotta go now. So see you soon." He said walking off. 'Why was everyone acting so weird?' I looked in the box and found a red dress and gold heels. There was also a note in there. "Get ready because your ride will be there at half 6." It said, I checked my clock and it said half 5 "Okay I have 1 hour to get ready." I said to myself. I put the box on me and Aaron's bed and went in the shower. I washed my hair and body and then quickly dried myself. I plugged in my hair dryer and dried my hair. Once it was dry I plugged in my curling wand and went into my room to get ready. I slipped on the dress and looked in the mirror, it was just the right size and hugged my body perfectly. I smiled to myself and then sat down to curl my hair. Once it was all curled I grabbed my make-up bag and put on light make-up and some red lipstick. Then I sprayed my favourite perfume and put on my gold watch and gold choker necklace. I was ready by 6:20 so I had 10 minutes left. I slipped on the golden heels and strapped them up and filled my red clutch purse with all the things I needed, such as my phone some money and other stuff. As I walked down the stairs the doorbell rang. I opened the door to find Cameron dressed in a suit. "Ma'am, your ride is here." He said causing me to giggle. He opened the door for me to sit down "Thanks" I said as we began driving off. "Where are we going?" I asked Cam. "That would be telling." He said smiling at me. I sighed and looked out the window as we drove. We soon got to this path that lead into the forest and Cam walked with me down the path. I saw another person standing by the trees in a suit too. "Shawn!" I say running up to him and hugging him, he laughs "Whoa, hey Y/N." He says and then he links our arms together and leads me down the path. As we reach the end I see fairy lights hanging in the branches of the trees and flower petals on the floor. "OMG it's so beautiful." I whisper. "Not as beautiful as you." A voice says behind me. "Aaron, did you do this?" I said. He smiled at me and nodded I pecked his cheek and looked around. I turned back around to see Aaron on one knee. My hand hit my mouth and Aaron started talking. "Y/N. You're the most beautiful and amazing person I have known. From the day I first met you I knew that I had to have you, your smile lights up the whole room and you know how to make someone happy. I Love you so much, you are my world, my stars and my sun, you're my everything. So Y/N, will you spend the rest of your life with me and marry me?" Tears ran down my cheeks. "Yes. Aaron, yes!" He slipped the ring on my finger and I heard cheering behind us, it was all the boys.

I get to spend my whole life with my true love.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n 

Sorry it's late, I had no ideas. But happy 20th birthday to Aaron. Pls comment, vote and follow me xxxx

This is your dress...

Edited// (24/01/2019)