S.M.❤️️😍💗*😉😏*

Kinda dirty 🙈
Request for    

@vedikaawtani7

-------____------------------
I should have known that it wasn't a good idea to leave Shawn to go drinking. Especially on a night like this. I walked into the house pretty drunk, throwing my shoes off. I was going to be hungover tomorrow but I didn't care at the moment. I walked into the room where Shawn was sat, his red eyes stared at me moving up and down my body. He licked his fangs looking at my neck. I smirked, I was drunk but I knew what was going on. I walked over to him sitting on his lap and kissing him. He kissed back, his cold lips moving with my warm ones. The taste of drink and blood filling our mouths. I pull away looking into his red eyes as he breathes heavily. Shawn always warned me about nights like these and that I could end up hurt, but I wasn't scared, I found it hot. I bit my lip and rolled my head back teasing him with my neck. He just stared at me blankly before his red eyes filled with lust, need and hunger. I could tell he tried holding this all back to keep me safe. He leaned forward burying his face in my neck. He licked it a little before biting down with his fangs. I moaned quietly in pleasure. This wasn't the first time I'd let him do this, I enjoyed the feeling of him taking me over. My eyes rolled back as he licked and sucked at the fresh holes in my neck. He looked at me licking his fangs and wiping his mouth. "Oh princess, you're blood tastes good." He whispered into my ear sending chills down my spine. He pushes me off his lap harshly and stands up. He backs me up into the wall. I feel the cold on my back as I hit the wall. He places his hands either side of me trapping me, but I wasn't complaining. I play with his shirt. No words were needed for this moment. Shawn's hair was a little messed up making him look hotter as he pulled his shirt over his head and doing the same with my dress. I traced his abs with my nails, goosebumps raised on his arms and he froze for a while, enjoying the feeling. He reached his arms around my waist before moving them to pin my arms above my head. His face moved towards my neck again and he continued sucking and licking fresh blood from my wounds. Well they weren't really wounds just Shawn's version of love bites. "Shawn!" I said softly enjoying every moment. I kissed him as soon as he moved his head away from my neck. I slipped my tongue into his mouth, our tongues touching every once in a while. He lifted my legs and I wrapped them around his torso. He put carried me up to our room, not breaking the kiss. Once we were up there he put me down onto the bed. He smirked and then grinned showing off his fangs. I sighed a little as I felt his cool fingers on my stomach. "You're so sexy." He said. He ripped off any of the clothes I had left on, leaving me naked underneath him. I pulled down his sweats and boxers, letting him kick them off as soon as the clothing got to his feet. I let my hand move up his body as I brought it back down. He tensed a little. I held my breath as he moved closer to me, our bodies touching. "Stop teasing." I slurred and he just laughed. "Shawn!" I said slapping his bare chest lightly. He just smirked looking down at me.He entered me without warning making me scream out his name he way he liked. I tugged on his hair and moaned, until we were both done. We were both breathing heavily. He collapsed next to me and I rested my head on his sweaty chest. He grabbed my hand gently, intertwining our fingers. I smiled I was lucky to have him. I must have fell asleep because when I woke up rays of sunlight were coming from the blinds. "Morning beautiful." Shawn said in his morning voice. I looked at him. Love filled his eyes that had now turned back to the usual warm brown. I winced a little as I moved my neck. Shawn saw this and he kissed the marks, pressing down on them with his cold fingers. The pain vanished and I smiled kissing his cheek. "I love you." I said stretching and snuggling closer to him. "Love you too." He said kissing my forehead. His fangs were less prominent and his veins were not popped out. We lay there for a while, no words were needed. We just enjoyed each other's company.
This was the love I had always wanted. I had always believed in Vampires but everyone thought they knew the truth, vampires are fake. Well no they're not, I'm in love with one. 
---------------
A/n
Got this idea from one of the stories I read on here called my brothers friend is a vampire•C•D•
Do you believe in vampires??

Hope you liked it Vee! I wrote this one before and i didn't know if you would like this type of imagine but I don't have many ideas rn x