J.J. ❤️😍💗*🎂🍰*

His eyes met mine. He was just another stranger. Except he wasn't, he was the Jack Johnson. He was looking at me. I was so broken, everything that had happened today, and in my life. I was worthless. I looked over to him. He gave me a smile. I faked a smile but ended up with tears down my cheeks. Next thing I know he's right next to me. "You ok babe?" He said rubbing my back. Was this another daydream? I looked down to my lap, more tears falling. He lifted my face with his hands so I was looking at him. He hugged me. No one had ever done this to me. I hugged back. I couldn't seem to let go. But he didn't seem to mind. I was embarrassing myself. I pulled away and looked down to my lap again. "Jack, we gotta go!" I heard someone say. I was prepared to look up and not see him. He would be gone in the wind. I'd probably never see him again. But what happened was unexpected, he grabbed my hand. "Babygirl, come with us." I didn't really have a choice. I also seemed to be attached to him. I left with them. Jack wiped my cheeks. I probably had mascara down my face. I looked down to my feet. "We're gonna stop at the bathroom real quick." Jack said. I walked into the toilets. I took one look at myself in the mirror. Thoughts rushed through my mind. I washed my face and put on some more mascara. I walked out to find Jack talking to G. He walked over to me. "You ok babygirl?" I nodded a little. He told me to stay with him. "Come to our show tonight." Jack said. He put his arm around me and I nodded.
**skip to after show**
I had so much fun tonight. I never knew I could be this happy. Jack kept looking at me. I felt butterflies every time our eyes met. I met him backstage, he was pretty sweaty. I hugged him. " thank you!" I said kissing his cheek. We both blushed "sorry." I whispered. " It's ok." He grabbed my hand and looked me in the eyes. Slowly we both lean in, our lips collided. We pulled away a few seconds later. "Stay the night." Jack begged. I laughed and hugged him. "Please!" He pouted. "Okay then." He smiled at my answer. Maybe I was wrong all along. Not everyone is the same. Some people are nicer. Some people really care.

----------------------------

Ik it's short and late...