C.D. *🎄🎁* ❤️️😍💗

Y/N P.O.V

Usually I would be happy that it was Christmas Eve but this year was different. My boyfriend, of 1 year, is out in NY for his magazine shooting. My family lives in North Carolina, they were supposed to come to California like last year, but have been pretty distant so I'm sure they have other plans. So I guess I'm spending Christmas alone. i picked up my phone and decided to text Cam. 

Y- Hey baby!!

C- Hey princess! How are you?

Y- I'm good... but I miss you! 😭😭  

C- Miss you too bbyg 😭😘

Y- How's the shoot going??😘 💕

C- Good, gtg now babe💕 talk later

Y- okay 😍💕😭

I put down my phone and decided to shower. I really do miss Cam and wish he could be home for Christmas. After my shower I put on one of Cam's shirts, sweatpants and Cam's hoodie. I got a packet of popcorn  and turned on the T.V.  After putting on my show, my phone began ringing. I groaned but then smiled once I saw it was Cam. I answered and paused the show.

Y- "Hey babe!" 

C- "Hey babygirl!"

y- "I miss you so much" I said with tears in my eyes.

C- "Me too princess, don't  cry! Show me that pretty smile!"

I immediately smiled

Y- "Where are you going?" I said realizing he was sat in a car.

C- "Oh nowhere. Just back to the hotel."

Y-" Okay baby. I can't wait till you're home!"

C- "Same baby! Won't be long... Oh I gotta go baby." 

Y- "Okay see you babe!"

He put down the phone and I turned my show back on. A few minutes into my show and there was a knock at the door. Who could that be? I opened the door to see Cam standing there holding his bag. I ran to him, he dropped his bag and caught me. Capturing me into a hug. "I missed you!" I said tears rolling down my cheeks. "Same baby! Don't cry!" He said kissing my cheeks and wiping my eyes with his thumb "I love you! Don't ever leave me for that long again!" I said kissing him. "Don't worry babe. I'll just take you with me!" I gave him a confused look as he put me back on my feet. He picked up his bag and we walked inside. "What do you mean?" I asked. Cam reached in his pocket and got out 2 tickets "Oh, Cam." I said kissing him. We both ended up cuddling on the bed watching my show, talking and eating. A few hours later, the doorbell rang, "I'll get it !" Cam said getting up. I nodded my eyes fixed on the T.V screen.  "Yeah, She's in there."  I sat up a little on the bed and watched as my Family walked into the room "Surprise!" They all shouted "Oh, you guys made it!" The rest of the night we watched movies, ordered food and spent a lot of time catching up. This was bound to be the best Christmas ever.

----------------------------------

Merry Christmas!!