Confused

When I woke up I saw Rye sat on the floor beside my bed, I jumped up and sat beside him. "Your awake" he smiled, wrapping his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close beside him. "What were you doing?" I asked, "nothing" he said looking at the floor. "Where you waiting for me to wake up?" I asked smiling largely. "Maybe", he blushed and looked back at me. "Aww" I said kissing him for a few seconds.

We broke the kiss when Brooklyn walked in the room and saw us making out. "Boys, your so cute" he said, Rye leaned back and grabbed a pillow off my bed and threw it at him. "Ey! We need to film a cover soon so get ready!" He yelled and walked out the room. We untangled our arms and got ready to leave the apartment.

When we got to the area to film, It was very cold and I'd forgot to bring a coat. I was shivering and I heard from behind me, "here Andy, take my coat". I turned around and say Rye holding his coat in his hand. "No I'm fine" I replied, my hands shaking vigorously. He opened up the coat and draped it onto my back, "thank you" I said. "No problem" he said smiling.

We filmed the cover and we were waiting for the uber. The other boys were jumping around and pushing each other, while I was sat on the grass watching them. When Mikey sat beside me and asked "why are you not joining in?". "Because I don't feel like it" I said looking at the boys jumping on top of each other. "Are you okay?" He said concerned, "you have been not yourself lately". "I'm good" I replied, wearing a smile on my face; although I wasn't sure if it was a sincere smile.

I have been feeling different lately, but I can't figure out why. What's happened? I'm not sad, not happy, I'm just... here. All I know is that when Rye cuddles me I feel safe, it's nice.