Wedding day pt2

I was hugging my mum and other family members were hugging Rye and telling us how proud they were of us both. Then, out of the blue, Brook shouted "hey everyone? I have to do something". Everyone turned to him and the room fell silent. Jack looked at him in confusion. He stood up from his seat and pulled Jack into the centre of venue and everyone who was crowded stepped back to give them space.

Brook then kneeled down and everyone gasped. He pulled out a ring box from his back pocket and opened it to Jack. "Jack Duff... will you marry me?" He smiled, his whole face turning red as he stared continuously at Jack. Jack then began laughing and Brook smile faded into a frown. Jack looked down at the floor then reached for his own pocket, pulling out a ring box.

Everyone began laughing and Brook smiled once again, standing up and pulling Jack into a deep kiss. "This is the best thing that could've happened" I told Rye who was smiling happily beside me. "I can't believe it" Brook laughed. "Me either this is the craziest thing that could happen" Jack responded, kissing Brook again.

Now, Rye and I were stood at the alter with everyone sat down in rows, focusing at us. Brook was snuggled up next to Jack, their hands holding tightly and resting on their thighs. Mikey had Elise cuddled beside him. We began to say our personal messages we'd prepared. Rye began, "Andrew Robert Fowler. Ever since I met you I had an instant connection I've never experienced with anyone else.

The longer I got to know your personality the more I fell in love with you. Your laugh, your smile, your sass" everyone laughed and Mikey began to tear up, wiping away the tears of happiness that had formed in his eyes. "I couldn't picture myself with anyone else" Rye finished, a tear trickling down his cheek.

I sniffed and began to cry. "Oh no I haven't even begun yet" I giggled wiping the tears away. "Ugh. Anyways, Ryan Leonard Beaumont. You are the greatest thing that's ever happened to me, other than Roadtrip of course" I began, giving a quick glance at Mikey, Brook and Jack. "My heart belongs to you and only you, I want to love you forever because you are my everything. I love all the things about you" I finished. The tears now dripping from mine and Rye's eyes.

"Now. Ryan Beaumont, do you take Andy Fowler to be your lawfully wedded husband?". "I do" He said, gripping my hands tighter. I looked over at Brook and Jack. Brook quickly mouthed at me with tears on his flushed face, "you can do it". I turned back to Rye. "Andy Fowler. Do you take Ryan Beaumont to be your lawfully wedded husband?". Everything paused.

My heart beat faster and faster as I looked at Ryes beautiful brown eyes and perfect smile on his face. All the memories I've had with him flashed before my eyes. All the happy times. When we first met. Our first meaningful kiss. But also the bad times. When I broke his heart. When he left. Suddenly, everything returned. Him standing before me, our hands gripped together. I opened my mouth and the words hesitated but finally I said...

"I do".

.