Amazing.

He followed me into our room and we sat across from each other on the bottom bunk. "I'm sorry" I said. "So am I" He said sadly. "Why are you sorry?" I asked confused. "Because I obviously did something to cause you to break up with me" he sighed. "What? You did nothing, it was me that did this. And I hate myself for it" I stated, my voice cracking in sadness at every word.

"But why?" He pleaded for an answer. A tear rolling gracefully down his confused face. "Because you're amazing! You make me feel alive and like I am worthy of everything. In that moment I was so overwhelmed and unable to realise what's right and wrong. So, I broke up with you in that moment. And I'll regret it for the rest of my life" I exclaimed as he sat across from me silently.

"What I'm trying to say is I love you Brook. I love you more than the world and it fucking scares me to death! It's frightening to fall in love with someone as perfect as you". I tried holding back the tears. His mouth was gaped open and he didn't know how to react.

"I love you too" he stuttered. "I never knew you felt this way. I'm so sorry I scare you, I try not to. Maybe I'm just scary" he giggled, sniffing and smiling slightly. I smiled back and hugged him tightly. "I'm so, so, so, so sorry Brook. I'm the worst friend and boyfriend alive" I whispered In his ear.

He pushed me away and gazed into my eyes. "You are not the worst boyfriend. You are the most caring and -erm- funny boyfriend ever! I- I love you so much and I am so lucky to have you" He said terribly. "Sorry. I was trying to say something meaningful but I can't speak" he laughed. "I love that you can't speak" I smiled, pulling him closer and kissing him. I missed doing that.