Fix this.

Andy's POV*
I watched Rye chase after Brook, pulling their door open and then closing it behind him. I couldn't take my eyes of Jack, my eyes started filling with tears as I processed what just happened. He put his hand through his hair. "Who made that decision?" I asked. "Both of us" he sighed. He noticed the tears rolling down my shocked face and sighed, "me".

"Why? I thought you were the one who wanted to be with him. Now you've broken his heart. Did you see him? How hurt he looked? He loves you, Jack. He really does love you. Can't you see that?" I lectured noticing his eyes turning red and filling with tears. "I can tell your upset about it. You are both still in love. I think you know that too. So, tell me, why did you make this terrible decision?".

I stood in silence in-front of him, waiting for a response to my question. "I - I don't know, Andy" he said, braking down. I walked up to him and held his distressed body in my arms. His tears soaking into my shirt.

Rye's POV*
"Brook. Talk to me" I pleaded, his back still faced at me and his eyes focused on the wall. The tears rolled down the blank expression on his face. I placed my hand on his shoulder, he flinched but didn't look at me. "Brooklyn. Please. I can't bare to see you like this" I said sniffing. He closed his eyes and turned around to me. "Why did I do wrong?" He said quietly.

I gazed at his tears face. "Nothing. You did nothing wrong". "I ruined everything" he said. "No you didn't" I replied strongly. I leaned over and hugged him. Then Mikey walked inside the room. "Andy just told me what happened before leaving with Jack. Are you okay Brook?" He asked concerned. He let out a fake smile before falling back into our hug as I caressed his hair.