Dissapeared?

"Mike?" I asked. "Yeah?" He replied looking at the floor in embarrassment. "What was that?" I stammered. "Nothing. Um- just go back inside and forget it" he smiled then rushed passed me, back into the apartment. I just stood there and stared down the hallway. Before returning back inside and seeing Andy, with wet hair, exiting the bathroom. "Andy!" I yelled running over. He saw me and shut our bedroom door, locking it. I rested my arm on the door and sighed, "I'm sorry Andy, okay? I was wrong. Can I come in?" I asked through the door.

Andy's POV*
I closed my eyes, listening to the beautiful voice behind the door. Why do I always give in to him? I could hear his faint breathing and could tell he had his hand pressed against the door, begging to be let inside. "Why should I let you in?" I said. "Because I love you, so so so much. I never meant to hurt you" he pleaded.

After remembering all the good times I've spent with him, I slowly unlocked the door and pulled it open. Our eyes met. A faint smile appeared on his adorable face. "Wait? Where Brook and Jack" I asked, ruining the moment. "Um... I don't know. Mikey! Where Brook and Jack?" He shouted down the hallway. "I don't know!" He shouted back. We looked at each other in confusion.

I followed him into the living room. "Do you know when they left?" He asked Mikey who was on his phone texting, who I suspected, Amber. "Did they? They went into their room is what I remember" Mikey said. I ran inside their room to see their beds neatly made with Rye close behind me.

Rye grabbed his phone from his back pocket, and called Jack who always has his phone. But when he held it to his ear, it went straight to voicemail. Same when he called Brook. I started to get worried. "Where are they?" I said. Mikey and Rye both shrugged. I put my hand on my forehead, trying to think of all the solutions to their disappearance...