Engagement Party pt1

Rye's POV*
~Engagement party~
The sky was powder blue, filled with fluffy clouds above the venue surrounded by tall green trees. There was fairy lights glowing gold dangled between trees, gently lighting up the place. Andy and I were getting ready inside the building beside the outside area. I already had my suit on and was fixing my hair while Andy was getting ready in the other room.

While I was fluffing my hair to the front my door was pushed open gradually. I spun around to see Andy creep inside with a large smile on his face. "Wow" I said gasping. "Oh, stop it" he blushed, fiddling with his ring. "You look amazing!" I exclaimed, scanning up and down his body with my mouth gaped open. He looked so damn good in that suit!

"I look good? Have you seen yourself?" He said raising an eyebrow and exhaling dramatically. I walked over to him and placed my hands on his cheeks, leaning in and kissing him lovingly. We pulled away, our noses still touching and both smiling largely. "I love you" I whispered on his lips. "I love you more" he replied, giggling while looking deeply into my eyes.

I gave him a quick peck on the lips then I spun around back to the mirror to adjust my tie. I looked at the corner of the mirror as Andy quietly walked out the room biting his lower lip slightly. He's so beautiful, I thought. I left the room and saw Brook and Jack kissing in the hallway. "Hey, hey" I said, crossing my arms. "Oops, sorry Rye" Jack said. I rolled my eyes and walked away from them as they giggled cheekily.

Once I found Andy we made our way to the entrance to the back were everyone was getting drinks and dancing to music. He hesitated at the doors, "What?" I asked concerned. "I'm nervous" he said turning his head towards me. I grabbed his hand and smiled at him then pushed the doors open.

Everyone outside rapidly turned their heads towards us, Andy closed his eyes, gripping my hand tighter and tighter. Then everyone began clapping and whistling. He released the pressure on my hand and opened his eyes noticing everyone's smiles. He exhaled slowly and smiled back, then he stepped closer to my side while we walked down to the people.

I let go of his hand as people pulled us both into tight hugs, firstly it was my mum; he whispered in my ear while we hugged "I'm so proud of you" before letting me go and walking over to Andy who was also being hugged by his mum. His mum let go of him and skipped over to me and hugged me lovingly. Afterwards, the twins ran up to me and jumped into a hug, winding me slightly then they did the same to Andy.