Noisy

Andy's POV*
We got home and crept quietly into our room, trying our hardest to not make any loud noises; failing, obviously. "Shhh!" Rye hushed loudly at me. "What I didn't do anything!" I whispered angrily back while Rye pulled me into our room and closing the door behind us. He kept nervously hushing me while we sat in our room.

Until, he reached over to turn on the lamp, successfully turning it on but he knocked the candle on the bedside table. We watched in fear as the candle hit the floor, creating a loud thud and watching it roll across the room. When the room fell silent again we looked at each other and began quietly arguing.

We suddenly stopped and focused on the door as it was gently pushed open and a sleepy Brooklyn. "What are you doing?" He mumbled.  "Arguing" I made clear to him, turning my head back to Rye raising my eyebrows. "Well stop" he whined. "Okay, just go back to sleep" Rye suggested. Brook then stumbled away back to his bedroom where Jack was sleeping peacefully.

"Just come here" Rye said, motioning for me to come to him. I stood up and sat down in Rye's lap on our bed. I cuddled into him, closing my eyes and breathing in his scent from the crook in his neck. His arms wrapped around my body and he laid his head on mine while I relaxed. Soon, I fell asleep in his protective arms, it was warm and felt safe.

Rye's POV*
I opened my eyes and noticed that he was asleep in my arms. I slowly lowered him onto the bed, covering his body with the blanket.