'Can't wait to get married'

~Weeks later~ Andy's POV*
Rye had now fully recovered and was back to a stable condition. It was now time to begin planning for another party, but this one is the most important of them all, our wedding day. I was filled with excitement and anxiety for the special day, unable to hold back everything I was feeling and having serious mood swings. Every now and again I'd snap at Rye, which thinking back I feel very guilty for.

Brook and Jack seemed to get closer because of this whole jealous situation, I don't know what happened behind that door once it closed on Mikey and I but it seemed like they became closer, more in love. Anyways, Rye and I were sat together in our bedroom on the floor with our laptops placed in front of us and researching everything we need to do for our big day.

"Andy have you got all the information?" Rye asked me, looking up from his laptop. "I think so" I said happily, the weight lifting off my shoulders. He sighed. "Great". We both got up together and decided to watch a movie to relieve ourself from all the stress we'd been through the past couple of days.

I turned on the TV and jumped onto the sofa, then I began scrolling through all the movies that were on Netflix while Rye was making us both tea. The apartment was completely silent for once, the only sound was the boiling kettle and the spoon stirring the contents in the mugs. Brooklyn and Jack had left to go to dinner at a 'fancy restaurant' and Mikey was at Elise's. We were all alone.

He brought over the teas and handed me the one without the 5 sweeteners in and sat down beside me. I found a movie and pressed play. Rye wrapped his arm around my shoulders, sipping the tea with his free hand. I rested my head on his collarbone and sipped the tea while I focused deeply on the actors on the tv screen.

"I can't wait till we get married" I grinned looking up at him. "Me too" he replied. He placed a quick kiss on my cheek then pulled my head closer to his body while stroking my hair; which sort of annoyed me but I accepted it as a loving gesture, although I hated my hair being messed with. "It's going to be the best day of my life" I muttered into his chest while closing my eyes. I felt his eyes on my and his smile in my direction. "I love you" I heard him whisper.