Hotel

Andy's POV*
I got up and returned into the living room where everyone was lounging watching TV. I sat down on the sofa and started watching TV, ignoring their glares. Although my eyes where on the TV screen I wasn't aware of what the news anchors where talking about, as all I could focus on was the voice in my head telling me to go see Rye.

"Andy?" a muffled voice said from behind me followed by a gentle tap on my shoulder. I jolted my head towards whom ever spoke and saw Brooklyn behind me looking concerned. "Are you okay?" He asked, "yeah" I lied looking around the room, trying to not make eye contact.

"Your not. I can tell when you lie" he said sitting beside me, "you want to see Rye, don't you?". I looked down at the floor and nodded slowly, he sighed and put his hand on the back of my neck. "He'll come back. And if you're wondering, he's at the hotel down the street", I smiled up at him, "thanks".

Later that night, I was lying on his bed staring at the darkness in the room, not able to close my eyes for longer than a minute. I couldn't clear my mind of Rye, he was the only thing I could think of. So I got up and went into the kitchen, the memory of sitting on the floor with Rye and talking all night returned into my mind.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, then opened the fridge and pulled out a bottle of water and started drinking it quickly. I set it down on the counter and paused. I hesitated then made a terrible decision, and ran to the door and slipped a pair of shoes on, I strongly pulled the door open and ran down the hallway then out the front exit. I breathed in the bitter air and ran to the hotel in the darkness of the night lit up by the golden street lights.

I asked the receptionist, who was surprisingly still up, for Ryes room and jumped into the elevator, pressing the button for the 2nd floor. I sprinted down the hallway and came to his door, I stared at it before knocking firmly on the wood. The door slowly opened and there he was, an annoyed sleepy Rye. I stepped Inside then walked towards him, pressing my lips against his without warning him...