Dancing

Andy's POV*
After dancing until the sky darkened and the moon began to arise from the horizon, everyone else made their way home and the rest of the boys headed back to the apartment, leaving Rye and I under the stars. I was sat at an empty table on my own, gazing in silence at the twinkling stars above me while the breeze played with my hair.

I then felt a protective hand on my shoulder. I already knew it was Rye and he circled around me and sat down at the table. I continued to admire the stars above when I heard him sigh beside me. He arose from his chair and standing before me once again and picked up my hands from my lap. "Let's dance" he smirked, gripping my hands and pulling me up off the chair.

"But there's no music" I sighed. He tilted his head and spun around to the music system that was left unattended. He looked through the music and began playing a slow song that fit perfectly with the atmosphere. He smiled as he strolled towards me and placed his hands on my waist, pulling my body towards him.

We dominated our dancing while I followed along with his swaying. I put my hand on his neck and he wouldn't revert his eyes from mine. I looked away while continuing to dance. I felt his breath on my cheek through the cold air, then he nipped my chin and gently directed my head back to facing him. "I love you" he said, "I love you too" I replied.

We continued to dance till the song ended and the silence returned. I left his arms and walked back to the table, rubbing my eyes when I sat down. "Are you tired?" He asked, slowly walking towards me. "Yeah" I said honestly, looking up at his beautiful face. "Come on, let's get back home" he smiled, helping me off the chair. He brushed his hand against mine intentionally and interlocked our fingers together; our rings pressed together.