Argument

I led Andy into my room, which we had now named the 'Randy room'. "Why do you want to know so much about Amber" I asked. "I just want to know her!" He expressed, "what? Do you think I'm jealous that Mikey has already got over me?" He asked, not seriously but I still answered, "yeah". "Are you crazy?!" He yelled.

"Shhh! They're in the other room you idiot" I hushed trying to calm him down. "I don't like him! Do you remember? He was the one who liked me, not the other way around", he rolled his eyes and me and groaned. "Excuse you. Do you want to start an argument?" I asked calmly. "No! Just- you don't- ugh! I need to go" he said shoving me aside and storming into the bathroom, slamming the door shut.

I just stood there in shock. In all the time I've known Andy I've never seen him lash out like that, I never thought he could even do that.

Andy POV*
I frustratingly turned the shower on and struggled to pull my clothes off. I stepped inside the shower and let the water trickle down my body, along with the tears that were washed away. The only evidence of my sadness was my flushed face and red eyes.

"UUGGHH" I groaned loudly, frustrated at the fact that Rye was right, he's always right. I sat on the cold floor of the bath tub and sunk my head between my knees and I sobbed. I wasn't crying because Mikey had moved on, I was crying because it seems like my life is constantly falling apart.

Rye's POV*
I exited the room and returned back into the living room, Mikey and Amber had disappeared. I frowned, I was about to sit down on the sofa when I heard gentle bang on the wall from outside. I walked towards the door and slowly opened it.

My eyes widened, Mikey had Amber against the wall and was kissing her passionately. "Erm" I coughed looking away. They broke apart, Ambers red lipstick smudged on Mikey's lips. "Sorry Rye" Mikey said with his hand on his neck. She quickly stuttered "I'm gonna go" then hurried away, glancing back and winking at Mikey as he blushed.