Cuddling argument

I got the pills from the pharmacy and got back to apartment after ordering another Uber; seriously we need to learn how to drive! Anyways,,, I got back to apartment and Brooklyn was comforting Rye in our room, still jealous of before. "Hey I've got the pills" I said as I walked into our room, startling Brook slightly.

"How are you doing?" I asked sympathetically, leaning down by the bed. "Okay!" he said happily. I pulled out the pills and handed them to Rye. He quickly scanned through the instructions mumbling the words as he read. He put the recommended amount of pills into his hand and gulped them down with a large drink of water.

"We just have to wait for them to kick in" I assured him, then leaving the room with Brooklyn. We entered the living room together and saw Mikey eating and watching TV. I sat down on the sofa and sighed. "Oh hey Fovvs" he struggled to say with food in his mouth. "Hey" I replied smiling. "Hey" Brooklyn groaned, sitting down beside me with his arms crossed.

"Are you okay Brook?" I asked him. "Yeah" he responded. "Are you sure?" Mikey asked now being able to speak properly. "No! I'm not" Brook snapped at Mikey. We both looked at Brook in shock. "Brook! What's wrong?" I asked. "Mikey and Jack were cuddling before!" He groaned.
"We we're trying to keep warm! He was cold and so was I" Mikey tried to assure him. "I don't like him! My girlfriends Elise!" Mikey followed trying not to laugh at the thought of himself with Jack. "I know but-" Brook tried to say but couldn't think of a possible excuse.

"What's going on?" Jack asked, holding his arms out confused at the loud but muffled argument he could hear from his room. "Nothing" Brook mumbled, getting up and pulling Jack into a kiss. They broke apart and Jack just gasped, still confused, "that was unexpected" he muttered.

Mikey smiled at them and rolled his eyes then focused back on the food he was enjoying a lot. Brook was about to leave the room with Jack but I stopped him, "just get along boys" I asked. "I'm still unaware of what's going on guys. Can you tell me?" Jack responded. "No it's nothing" Mikey said, saving Brook from an unnecessary argument. "You're welcome" Mikey mouthed at Brook as he left with Jack into their room.