I confessed!

After speaking to Brook and Jack I realised I needed to confront Andy, ask him what's going on. Even if there is nothing, and I'm just being paranoid, I need to know. So I found him in my room, getting dressed as he'd just got out of the shower. "Hey babe" he smiled, putting his shirt on. "Can we both go to the park? Just us?" I asked nervously. "Okay" he said as he walked towards me and gave me a loving hug.

Andy's POV*
I wasn't sure why Rye wanted to go to the park, but I agreed to go anyway; to spend some time with him. After grabbing a hoodie off my bed, I followed him out the door and got in the Uber with him. We held hands firmly as we sat in the back of the car, thankfully the driver didn't start a conversation with us. After a few minutes of driving, he dropped us off at the park.

We started walking through the park together, looking at the trees and few flowers around. We got to a small bench and sat together. I looked at him, he didn't seem to be smiling or revealing any sort of happy emotion. My smile disappeared quickly as I looked at him in confusion. "Are you okay Rye?" I asked, he jolted his head towards me and sighed.

"Why have you been acting weird?" He asked sadly. "What?". "Why have you been acting strange?" He repeated, knowing I'd already heard him. "I'm not" I said shaking my head. "You haven't been able to look me in the eye till now". "That doesn't mean I'm acting weird" I stated. "Yes it does. What happened?" He said, my heart began pounding knowing I was hiding something.

"Nothing!" I yelled moving away from him, "what happened!" He yelled back; I was afraid to answer. "What happened!", he stood up and looked down at me. "Nothing!". "If you don't tell me, I'm leaving", I panicked mumbling for him not to go as he backed away. "Mikey kissed me but it was only for a second" I said very quickly, then covering my mouth; realising what I'd just said.

"What?", his voice shaking and his eyes filling with tears. "I backed away immediately and ran away cause I love you!" I yelled reaching out for him. "He what?", he froze in place and looked down at the ground in shock...