Returned home

Rye's POV*
"Are you okay?" He asked me after seeing the panicked expression on my face, "yeah" I said smiling and looking at the appetising plate pancakes. "I decided to surprise you with pancakes for breakfast" he said, walking towards me and sitting on the edge of the bed. He handed me the pancakes and I placed the plate on my lap. "Thank you Andy" I grinned.

After I'd ate the entire plate of pancakes, Andy told me that we should go back to the apartment. So I got up and grabbed my clothes out of my bag and threw them on. I collected the small amount of items I'd taken out the bag and stuffed them back inside. Then I picked it up and followed Andy out the door. I had expected to stay in the hotel for longer but now I had Andy back, so it was time to go home.

He ordered the Uber and we drove to the apartment. We entered the apartment quietly, trying not to make a big scene about us both returning together. But when we walked into the living room, they were all seated and instantaneously turned towards us.

"Erm I went to see—" Andy was saying before being cut off my Jack "yeah we figured out where you went". We both just kind of awkwardly stood in the hallway as they stared at us. Until Andy grabbed my hand and pulled me into my room where we sat on my bed together. "I love you" I said blushing. "I love you too".

We talked for a while then I decided to go to sleep as I was quite tired. I laid in my comfy bed I'd missed and drifted off to sleep. I woke up around an hour later and stumbled my way into the bathroom to get a nice shower. But when I pulled the door open, there was a girl with long brown hair standing there. "Urm, hey" I said awkwardly, she spun around to face me and smiled. "Hey, you must be Rye. I'm here with Mikey".