He's Back

Rye's POV*
I just opened the door, expecting to see housekeeping but when I pulled the heavy door open, I saw Andy through my tired vision. I didn't have a chance to say anything before he stepped inside and kissed me, it shocked me but he didn't pull away; neither did I. I didn't have it in me to deny the person I love so much, so I kissed him back.

I tried to continue kissing him but I couldn't knowing that Mikey had also laid his lips on his. I pulled my body out his grip and stepped back, "why are you here Andy?" I asked. "I couldn't stay away. I know what Mikey did was wrong and I'm so sorry for not telling you, I was scared" he said staring at me sadly, "I came here to say sorry".

I approached him with a smile returning on to my face as I grabbed his hands, "I love you so much" I said truthfully pulling him into a tight hug, resting my head and feeling the warmth of his body against mine. He wrapped his arms around my back and sighed in relief. We stayed like that for a while, in each other's embrace, enjoying how good it felt.

He didn't want to leave as when he got back to the apartment he'd probably wake up the boys so he'd asked to stay with me, I hesitated at first not sure if he could. But I decided briefly after he could stay. We both climbed into the double bed in the room, and I wrapped my arms around him. This time, when I opened my eyes, he'd actually be there and not be a figment of my imagination.

I quickly drifted off to sleep and woke up the next morning to the bright sunshine peeking through the window. I lifted my heavy eyelids and saw an empty space beside me. I sat up in my bed hoping I didn't imagine last night. When I heard the silence of my room, I began to panic. Until the door slightly opened and I saw a delighted Andy standing with pancakes in his hand, I sighed and sunk back into the bed.