Doctors Visit pt1

~A day later~
Rye was still sick and it seemed like it would never go away. We still didn't know how it begun in the first place but he continued to keep his head up although he was suffering. His constant sickness made it almost impossible for him to be included in keeping the fans updated, he sent the occasional tweet and Instagram story post but other than that he didn't associate with keeping up social media.

I pushed open the door slightly to our room and saw Rye laying perfectly on our bed and staring at the ceiling while wearing earphones. "Rye?" I said from the door. He slowly sat up to face me and pulled the earphones out his ears, "Hey Andy" he struggled to say, his voice raspy and oddly attractive. "Are you doing okay?" I asked sympathetically approaching the bed. "No" he sighed.

I sat down beside him and placed my hand on his thigh in comfort, "you'll be okay we just need to wait this out" I tried to convince him. "I should of got better earlier" he frowned, "don't stress about it, just relax" I told him; getting up and leaving the room, closing the door behind me. I entered the sitting room where Brook and Mikey were chilling on a Tik Tok live.

"Hey! It's Andy Fovvler!" Mikey yells at me, causing the comments to flood with 'Fovvs! Andy!'. I whispered behind the camera at them for them to come and talk. Brook quickly told the Roadies that him and Mikey where going to have to go as I wanted to talk to them. I pulled them aside and began, "he's not getting better" I reminded them. "Yeah, something must be seriously wrong. What should we do?" Mikey added looking nervously at Brook and I.

"I don't know" I said. Just before Brook could add on his opinion about this, we were disturbed by the sound of Rye running to the bathroom to throw up. I quickly spun around and ran to comfort him, Mikey and Brook following me. As I was watching over Rye and whispering to him that it'll be okay, Brook said from the doorway "I think we should go to the doctors". I turned around and nodded to him.

I picked up Rye from the floor and helped him get dressed while Brook got Jack from their room and we ordered an Uber to go to the doctors, which conveniently wasn't too far away. We got there and I helped sign in Rye. We waited in the waiting room which luckily was empty and I held Rye's hand while he held his head from the headache. The other boys got bored pretty quickly, jumping over the seats and attempting to do "gymnastics". Yeah...