Proposal

Rye's POV*
We were now on our way home. I was holding hands with Andy and Jack had his head rested no Brooklyn's shoulder, Mikey was sat in the front while Elvis drove; Chris had taken an Uber back to his house. "I feel like I'm 5th wheeling" I heard Mikey whisper to Elvis. "Yeah, same" Elvis chuckled back as he kept driving.

"Mikey you are not fifth wheeling" Brook yelled. "He kinda is" jack mumbled on his shoulder. We all started laughing and continued too till we got to the apartment. Elvis has offered to get food as we chilled after a long day, so it was just Roadtrip in the house.

Elvis returned with some amazing smelling Nando's, Andy was starving and I watched him eat as fast as he could. He noticed my gaze and became instantly insecure, slowing down. "You don't need to stop" I comforted kissing he side of his head, making him smile.

I got up and looked down at his confused face. "What?" He asked. I took a deep breath while everyone watched my every move. I kneeled to the floor and reached for my pocket. Out the corner of my eye I saw everyone smiling largely and I heard Brook whisper something to Jack. I gazed at Andy, love in my eyes and my heart beating so loud you could hear my nervousness.

I pulled out a ring box from my pocket and opened it, holding it out in my hands, Andy's face turning bright red and he covered his gorgeous smile with his hands. "Andy Fowler" I said shaking, then I continued, "my best friend, the love of my life, my Fovvs... will you marry me?". Instinctively, he yelled "yes!", wrapping his arms around me pulling me closer towards him.

We broke apart and I sighed in relief, slipping the ring slowly onto his finger while everyone cheered in excitement. "This is the best day of my life. I love you Rye, so much" he whispered in my ear. "I love you more" I blushed in his shoulder. It was the right time.