Caught

Andy's POV*
The boys were all hanging out in the living room playing Fortnite, so they were very focused on the game. I was sat at the edge of Mikey's bed and Rye on the floor, he looked up with me and shot me a look which said, 'come with me'. He got up and went to the bathroom, around 2 minutes later i got up and went into the bathroom to meet him.

I opened the door and he walked towards me and we started making out, he pushed me against the bathroom wall; I enjoyed his domination. His hands on my waist and my hands on his neck. All of a sudden, the door creaked open. I looked over and saw Jack standing shocked in the hallway.

I pushed Rye off me, my face shot red. I looked at the floor in embarrassment as Rye pulled him into the bathroom and locked the door. "We forgot to lock the door" I stammered. "What was going on here?" he asked, still shocked. Their was an awkward silence then i said "Rye and I are together" walking over to Rye and standing close beside him.

Jack didn't say anything, Rye and I looked at each other in confusion. "I guess I can tell you now" Jack said nervously, "I like Brook. Ever since we kissed It's been hard to hide my feelings" he told us, he looked sad so I pulled him into a hug. "If your asking what to do, just tell him how you feel" I said still hugging him.

We all exited the bathroom one by one, thankfully no one acknowledged we were all just in the bathroom together. I kept looking over at Jack and smiling, he was sat beside Brook and looked  genuinely happy.