Late Night

That night I was on my bed when Rye jumped next to me, "hey Andy, do you want to watch a movie?" He asked cuddling into me. "Okay" I replied, we decided to watch a sad movie; by decide I mean he persuaded me to watch it. By the end of the movie I was balling my eyes out, my face all red and puffy. Rye noticed my crying and pulled me closer to him into a hug, comforting me by stroking my hair. I could feel his heart beat on my chest, it was calming.

Then the other boys walked into the room, "hey boys. What is going on here?" Jack said after seeing us in a tight hug. We pulled a part and I wiped the tears off my red cheeks, "We watched a sad movie" Rye said. He gently grabbed my hand and held it. I looked back at him to see his smiling. Mikey walked over and sat beside me, then followed the others.

That night i wasn't able to sleep, I just laid in my bed with my eyes closed. Then, at 2am, the light in the kitchen at the end of my bed turned on. I lifted my body off my bed to see Rye reaching into the cupboard. "Hey Rye" i sleepily whispered, "shit! Sorry, did I wake you up" he laughed, trying not to wake everyone up. "No, I was already awake. What are you doing?". "Making a cup of tea, couldn't sleep. Do you want one?" He asked. "Sure" I said, getting up from my bed and standing behind him.

He made the teas and we both sat on the kitchen floor drinking them, and we talked for what seemed like forever. It was so nice sitting with him, alone (kind of), and talking with him. We shared a few laughs about some not funny things, then, as we were sat our arms touching, he kissed me. I kissed back. It felt right, his lips pressed against mine.
But, we're just friends. I know friends don't often have make out sessions but we are just really close...