Late night costa

He looked down at me, a faint smile appeared on his lips as he dropped beside me on to the bench. "I love him because... it's just him I guess" he sighed. I gave him a look and he rolled his eyes, "I love his smile. His hair. His eyes. His laugh. His whole personality. I just love all of him" he expressed before the realisation kicked in that Brook was no longer his.

"See? That wasn't so hard" I smiled pulling him closer beside me. "But it was. He's no longer mine Andy. Can you help me?" He asked, sniffing and trying not to cry. "Of course! Are you kidding me?! This is now my mission" I said dramatically, making him giggle cutely.

We got up and began walking back to the apartment. "Wait" Jack said, stopping suddenly on the path. "What?" I asked. "We can't go back" he said afraid. "We have too" I stated trying to pull him further but he wouldn't budge. "I can't go back, Andy. Can we just go somewhere else?" He asked.

I sighed. I looked down at my phone for the time, it was now 7pm. I let out a small smile at my background of Rye cuddling me, then looked back up at Jack. "Okay. Let's go to costa. It's just around the corner and has free Wi-fi" I suggested. He smiled and we began walking to it.

When we got there, Jack separated from my side and sat down at a table in the window. I ordered 2 tea's for us. I looked over at Jack who was staring out the window into the dimly lit street. The tea's where made and I brought them to him, pushing towards him. "How long should we stay here?" I asked sipping the scorching tea. "As long as we can" he said, still staring out the window. I felt his sadness, it was upsetting but motivated me to get them back together...