Finally

I was lying on my bed staring up at the blank ceiling when Rye entered the apartment after being away for an hour, I was so worried about him. I saw him in the hallway, his head hanging low. I ran up to him and pulled him into a tight hug, "don't do that again" I stammered. We broke away and I looked at him, worry still in my eyes and my heart pounding in my chest. "Where did you go?" I said, "a walk" he replied, I didn't believe him but I only cared that he was home. He hugged me and said "I'm so sorry Andy".

The next morning*
I got barely any sleep that night because of worrying about Rye. After hours of lying in my bed in silence, I got up and went to the kitchen to make tea. While I was waiting for the water to boil I heard the floor creak behind me. I turned around and saw Rye in a sleepy state, "shit! Rye" I sighed, "sorry i scared you" he mumbled. "It's okay, morning" I smiled, "morning". "Do you want a tea?" I asked. "Okay" he said sitting down on the sofa.

I handed him the tea and sat beside him. "Are you okay?" I asked, "yes babe" he said in a lovey voice. I smiled and put my arm around his back, then I kissed his cheek which made him smile. After we finished our tea we both sat close together on the sofa talking. "Want to kiss" I asked as I put my hand on his neck. "Wait, really?" He said surprised. I nodded and bit my lip, I pulled his head closer to mine and started kissing him and he kissed back. I was really horny don't judge.

"Why do we do this?" He laughed between kisses, "I don't know" I said and carried on making out with him, he's super fit I can't resist... I have feelings for him. We stopped kissing and I told him "Rye... I like you, a lot", he grinned and said "I never thought you would". He pulled me in and kissed me passionately, I was so happy and I could tell he was too. "So, are we going to tell the boys?" I asked nervously, "let's keep it a secret for now" he smirked and kissed me again.