Randy

Rye ran over and wrapped his arms around me after noticing me start to panic, "it's okay" he comforted, "we just have to tell them". Rye reached for his phone in his pocket, we both looked at it and I nodded knowing what he was going to do. He opened Twitter and started writing the tweet that said, "Andy and I are together. We have been for a while now. I hope you guys understand - Rye". He hesitated and looked up at me, I closed my eyes and he pressed the tweet button.

He closed his phone and put it down on the bed, he pulled me into a tight hug and whispered in my ear "it'll be okay, our fans love Randy. Nothings going to happen". We broke apart and Brook and Jack were sat together nervously "what do we do?" Jack said turning his head to Brook. "I- I don't know" Brook confessed.

An hour later, none of us had touched our phones afraid of our fans responses. Until, I couldn't take the stress of not know anymore and decided to read the responses. To my surprise the majority was really positive, some where not nice as expected but the rest made me smile.

I ran over to Rye who was sat with Mikey trying to think of a song for our next cover. He looked up at me nervously "what?" He asked. "Everyone doesn't mind" I smiled at him, my hands still shaking from being nervous. He got up and kissed me lovingly, then we went to go tell Brook and Jack which relieved their stress.

We decided to do a tick tock live to answer some of the fans questions. We held each hands as we started the live. "Is Randy real?" I read out, "yes, it is. It's official" I smiled. "When did you find out you liked each other?" Rye read out, "around a week ago we confessed to each other but I've liked Andy for a long time now" he smiled at me as I looked at him. "I love you" I said, "I love you too". We where on the live for around an hour, I was so relieved about how nice the comments where.